• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Diamond S Can

P
Feb 28, 2008
norcal
I’m thinking about getting a Diamond S Can for my Expert turbo R. I’ve had them on my last 2 summits and like them. Just wondering what others think of them? Any problems with the turbo R after the can was on? Thanks for any info

T
Aug 8, 2011
We have a bunch in the fleet on G5s and have a near 100% failure rate currently. The baffle inside is breaking up and flying around in there. Starts off as an annoying tingy rattle and progresses into a full blown failure. We had great luck with the turbo cans on g4 turbos

rabidsnowmobiler

Lifetime Membership
May 27, 2011
I've got one on my Gen 5 turbo and no issues over 700 miles. I did tape the body panel from day 1 and can see where it's been contacting. Without the heat tape it would likely have melted side panel. No issues with codes or anything and it sounds great!

R
Nov 29, 2008
Cle Elum, WA
We have a bunch in the fleet on G5s and have a near 100% failure rate currently. The baffle inside is breaking up and flying around in there. Starts off as an annoying tingy rattle and progresses into a full blown failure. We had great luck with the turbo cans on g4 turbos

Same here.. 200 miles and it started to rattle. It’s being warrantied by Diamond S.

worx53

hotrodsledshop.com
Lifetime Membership
Jul 15, 2009
www.hotrodsledshop.com
Hotrodsledshop has sold 40 or 50 gen5 diamond s can - no issues yet that I have heard. Scott at diamond s stands by that stuff if it ever has an issue. Great company

Premium Features