• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Delete T- motion or keep it?

Delete T- motion or keep it?

• Keep T-motion

Votes: 89 42.4%
  • Delete

Votes: 106 50.5%
  • Deleted it without testing first

Votes: 15 7.1%

• Total voters
A
Jan 13, 2013
T motion works better with the stock torsion side springs in place to slow It down with some resistance... with air shocks it needed the washers or come up with some sort of sway bar maybe..IMO. I put a t mo kit on an xp with out the flex track and then changed to the flex edge and thought it lost some floatation a bit. I'm holding out on a 19' in hopes that a much needed new design comes out this year!

D
Mar 13, 2014
So I had that hunch that it is mostly rider --- trying to make up for lack of A-----ility by the comment above this seems to be confirmed:face-icon-small-coo

OK I go hide now:peep:

You are and were 100% correct. It may still be a preference of people to change it out and I don't see anything wrong with that. But watching Jay and Steve ride is just unbelievable. They can take the sled anywhere they want to go and it looks effortless.

Last edited:
D
Jan 16, 2011
Just curious, those that lock out seem to be former Polaris riders. A lot of Ski Doo riders don't mind it either way. See complaints of T-motion and Flex-edge tracks but have not seen any mention of why Arctic Cat went to mono-rail, so that track could flex and keep traction on any angle. Hmmm, sounds like an exaggerated T-motion/flex edge track combo. Thoughts?

Premium Features