• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deep snow tracks

S
Aug 10, 2020
Thinking about putting a new track on my 163 khaos next year. Currently running the stock 2.6 track. I ride on the west coast. Was looking for opinions on a few tracks. Camso epic 280. Camso X3, and Composit 770-3r. Strengths/weaknesses, comparisons between each other and stock. Also any other tracks that might be better that I didn’t mention. Thanks

S
Aug 10, 2020
Epic 280 only lasted a few rides for me, under normal conditions that other tracks do fine with. Warranty attempt failed.
Damn, only a few rides huh?.. I figured it wouldn’t be quite as durable being over 10 pounds lighter than most tracks, which was also one of the reasons I was interested, but a few rides isn’t worth $800+ dollars

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Have you considered cutting down a Camso X3 3.0 to 2.7? You'd need to change drivers. X2 on the 2.5 CE, fully clipped, better for heavier density snow, durability, more snow evac, than the poo stockers. You can get in 2.86 pitch, also.

Premium Features