• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Deep Snow in Michigan

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Damm, we would love to see some of that fluff out West in the Sierras. It's been a real lame season in these parts. We can only dream. ENJOY! And thanks for the vid, GBP.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Damm, we would love to see some of that fluff out West in the Sierras. It's been a real lame season in these parts. We can only dream. ENJOY! And thanks for the vid, GBP.
Your welcome. Disappointed we have not had as good of snow since. We are riding this weekend but won't be as fresh and fluffy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Your welcome. Disappointed we have not had as good of snow since. We are riding this weekend but won't be as fresh and fluffy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeah everything is well set up and tracked up west of here. Raco has some decent snow yet but I have a feeling after the next 7 days it will be crap. The wife and I just got back from Island park and it's hard to top that type of riding out there. Counting the days till next years trip to IP.

Premium Features