• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Decisions Decisions

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
Its time for me to think about getting a new sled, I have been a Poo rider for many years, I just don't feel that I can trust the new 850 from Poo.
I have owned Ski-Doo in the past, the last being the 08 XP.
I am thinking about checking a 2020 Summit X Expert 165, I am an older aggressive
boondocker, not much for high flying jumps.
I was wondering if the Expert package will want to stand on its tail to much or is the limiter strap adjustable if need be ?

Ski-doo#1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2011
GreatWhiteNorth
Oh it'll want to stand on its tail but certainly the limiter strap is adjustable. Even have two options to help adjust it remotely.

The 165 expert is a top option for 2020 for all types of riding.

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
Oh it'll want to stand on its tail but certainly the limiter strap is adjustable. Even have two options to help adjust it remotely.

The 165 expert is a top option for 2020 for all types of riding.

And now retrofitted with a snow flap that you have to pay extra to get... Big ol sack of BS...should come with a sled that has "no snow flap"...

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Have you rode a sled with a shorter tunnel and no flap? It makes a difference. You have to order it for what it is or order something else. No different than any other sled. You buy what they make and if there is something you don't like you change it through accessories or aftermarket. I was whining about whether it would stay cool or not because I have had a trip where it wouldn't but I also know what the benefits are. The added accessory flap will help on occasion but it wouldn't have helped the day we had trouble. The benefits will outweigh any drawbacks for me.

Premium Features