• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

December 7th,8th,9th -cooke

B
Nov 26, 2007
Elkhorn Nebraska
I might be, but I might be going the opposite direction to Indianapolis with my dad for business!!! I hope I'm out there with my new sled though and hopefully it's done by next weekend. We'll see!!!

R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
I would love to ride Cooke, seeing as it would be my birthday weekend. If there are any groups forming I would love to hook up and ride the lesser-known areas.

T
Nov 26, 2007
oconomowoc,wi
this will be my first trip to cooke.i hope its good and the snows ok.i will not be climbing anything to big seeing as this will be my first ride on the nytro and 1st ride with boost.---jim:D

T
Nov 26, 2007
I used to live in Cooke, I lived there for 4 years, it's only gonna be a friend and I riding for a week. Not saying I'm an expert in the area, but I do know where i'm going

snow_knight

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Black Hills,SD
this will be my first trip to cooke.i hope its good and the snows ok.i will not be climbing anything to big seeing as this will be my first ride on the nytro and 1st ride with boost.---jim:D

That never works out in the end though.. haha... :eek: :eek:

We might be up there.. will all depend on the where the best snow flies..

T
Nov 26, 2007
oconomowoc,wi
i will be getting onto town on friday night the 7th and we will be staying at the antlers lodge.i will have a tan colored lifted gmc and either a 4 or 6 place black trailer.there will be 3 -4 of us and would like to hook up with some guys for riding and getting to know the area---thanks jim--you can pm me if you would like to meet up

Premium Features