• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dec 2020 Multi Day Trip Colorado/Wyoming

M
Oct 8, 2020
Hello All. I am seeking some advice and not even really sure where to start looking.

Basically some background Its been many years since I last rode a sled but really wanna do it again. I was raised in WNY and did several week long snowmobile trips in CA with my father when I was younger as well as rode the sled around the farm and local trails.

This year a close friend and I wanna do a similar 3 night trip in the Colorado area (we are maxed out on Vacation time and need to burn some). As we are both from TX we need the entire setup of sleds, snow suit, helmets. What has appeared to happen is most guided tours are a party of 4 that are traveling together (Due to CV19). Ideally we are thinking about a guided multi day tour as neither of us are experienced in the mountains and really would rather follow someone who knows where are vs us potentially getting lost LOL.

Best thoughts on where to start as so far I am pretty much coming up with we are already sold out or party of 4 or more

Thank you

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Hello All. I am seeking some advice and not even really sure where to start looking.

Basically some background Its been many years since I last rode a sled but really wanna do it again. I was raised in WNY and did several week long snowmobile trips in CA with my father when I was younger as well as rode the sled around the farm and local trails.

This year a close friend and I wanna do a similar 3 night trip in the Colorado area (we are maxed out on Vacation time and need to burn some). As we are both from TX we need the entire setup of sleds, snow suit, helmets. What has appeared to happen is most guided tours are a party of 4 that are traveling together (Due to CV19). Ideally we are thinking about a guided multi day tour as neither of us are experienced in the mountains and really would rather follow someone who knows where are vs us potentially getting lost LOL.

Best thoughts on where to start as so far I am pretty much coming up with we are already sold out or party of 4 or more

Thank you
Try Beaver Creek lodge in Utah . They have all the gear and guides plus great food. About a 2 hour drive from the SLC airport. Not CO but just a thought.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Pickin’ Boogers

Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2013
https://mountainskillz.com/ - Possibly the closest driving option from Texas, and one of the best operations in the business. But the emphasis is on mountain riding, not trail riding. From the sounds of it, you might be looking more for a trail riding experience, which might be a better option for early season conditions anyhow.

Premium Features