• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dealers are getting them now

Feb 14, 2010
They are rolling off the assembly line, so coming to dealers very soon, the ones that snow checked first will be the ones that get them first unless they gave an delivery date.

Tjtwenty

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2016
I stopped at my dealership today and they said my sled was scheduled for mid October delivery . 165 turbo expert

E
Jul 23, 2008
My sleds been at the dealer for a week, a turbo, of course they want payment. It's a little annoying when i planned on October with them. Although i can't wait to pick it up and it's much better then December. The warranty well it's not gonna matter if it ends in September or October useless months for sledding. Im debating on an extra 2 year warranty. 1800 but for a sled in its first major year, worth so much its kinda hard to cross your fingers on a 2 year. Resale might be a lot higher with a longer warranty...

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
My sleds been at the dealer for a week, a turbo, of course they want payment. It's a little annoying when i planned on October with them. Although i can't wait to pick it up and it's much better then December. The warranty well it's not gonna matter if it ends in September or October useless months for sledding. Im debating on an extra 2 year warranty. 1800 but for a sled in its first major year, worth so much its kinda hard to cross your fingers on a 2 year. Resale might be a lot higher with a longer warranty...

That two year warranty is BS, still a sore spot with me. Two year on the turbo components than fine im good with that, but the rest of the sled is still a 165hp sled like the NA sleds produce at sea level. So do sea level sleds have two year warranty??? Nope.
I was hoping doo would step up for the snow checkers and offer them more warranty during these interesting times, cause Im not sure what sledding will look like this winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R
Nov 16, 2016
" That color combo looks sweet! "

I own 4 Skidoos, one of which is a white Freeride. While the white looks cool, I'll tell you that it shows any accidental oily hand print stains very easily, and I'm very anal when it comes to my equipment.

While I love the white, I would not do a white one again.

Last edited:
Premium Features