• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CV Customs Lightweight MATRYX E-Start

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Just call Carls in Boise. I had a can order with diamond S and they told me to call and check with Carl ‘s, which I did and they shipped it to me the next day and I had to two days later. Then canceled the order of diamond S which they had no problem doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
How much for just the battery box kit for us Canadian guys? looks like a great way to lose some weight while still avoiding pulling the cord!

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
These look like they're only made for e-start equipped sleds correct? I don't see any wiring for putting one of these in a sled that didn't already come with e-start

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
How much for just the battery box kit for us Canadian guys? looks like a great way to lose some weight while still avoiding pulling the cord!
They are $60 plus shipping… you would just need to source the battery locally due to shipping regulations on the lithium battery… the battery is an Antigravity AG-801… here is the link to the box only…

Lightweight Matryx E-Start Battery Box

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Just received the full kit today - thank you, Cole, looks great, terrific service! You da man.

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
Well, I finally got my new Matryx Boost yesterday and tore into it first this to get the new Lightweight E-Start Kit designed! The prototype will be completed today and if all fits well will go into production first thing, with expected ship dates end of next week!!! Below is a link to the product pre-order page for the kit... Friday will be the last day to get pre-order pricing for the kit at 224.99 after that it will go to $239.99 due to additional expenses (THANKS JOE) ...

Some Details:
- The CV Customs Kit with the battery weighs the same as the factory battery box ( 2lbs 13 oz)
- The quickdrive will have room to breathe, no more gears rubbing on the battery cover!
- Be able to change a broken quickdrive belt on the mountain with ease

Below is a link to the product page where you can see a picture of the AXYS kit installed ( Matryx kit is almost identical, I will update the pictures of the actual kit asap). You will also see the low clearance of the Matryx factory setup and weight of the factory kit in the images!

Lightweight Matryx E-Start
Cole,
The kit you sent to my nephew as a gift has been installed on his new Boost and he is tickled with it.
I've installed mine and it works great, just like the one you sent me for my 2016 RMK. Fantastic kit!
Thanks for being designing such a great upgrade. My 2016 can sit all summer and will start right up with this Antigravity battery. These batteries are amazing.
It is so refreshing to purchase and use a product that exceeds expectations. To get it with awesome customer service is astonishing today.
Thanks again, Cole! Happy Sledding!

Last edited:

Tewstroke

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Yakima,WA
Cole,
The kit you sent to my nephew as a gift has been installed on his new Boost and he is ticked with it.
I've installed mine and it works great, just like the one you sent me for my 2016 RMK. Fantastic kit!
Thanks for being designing such a great upgrade. My 2016 can sit all summer and will start right up with this Antigravity battery. These batteries are amazing.
It is so refreshing to purchase and use a product that exceeds expectations. To get it with awesome customer service is astonishing today.
Thanks again, Cole! Happy Sledding!
I meant to type that my nephew in NV is "tickled with it". oops!

Beauford t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Mara B.C.
TTT
I finally got home to my boost and all the stuff I bought for it. Huge shout out to CVcustoms, great product, great service.
This is a no brainer for any electric start Poo

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
I don't have e start but would be interested in losing some weight that comes with the battery and 7S screen. Is this an option for losing weight on a non e start boost?

Premium Features