• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CV Customs Lightweight MATRYX E-Start

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
Well, I finally got my new Matryx Boost yesterday and tore into it first this to get the new Lightweight E-Start Kit designed! The prototype will be completed today and if all fits well will go into production first thing, with expected ship dates end of next week!!! Below is a link to the product pre-order page for the kit... Friday will be the last day to get pre-order pricing for the kit at 224.99 after that it will go to $239.99 due to additional expenses (THANKS JOE) ...

Some Details:
- The CV Customs Kit with the battery weighs the same as the factory battery box ( 2lbs 13 oz)
- The quickdrive will have room to breathe, no more gears rubbing on the battery cover!
- Be able to change a broken quickdrive belt on the mountain with ease

Below is a link to the product page where you can see a picture of the AXYS kit installed ( Matryx kit is almost identical, I will update the pictures of the actual kit asap). You will also see the low clearance of the Matryx factory setup and weight of the factory kit in the images!

Lightweight Matryx E-Start

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Nice. Big fan of e-start simply for having the battery. Never have had a funky, goofy, chase your ass, engine runnability issue to chase on e-starts. Only non-ES. The ergo saving part on body parts is not the only bonus. Not to mention, the Danforth needs all of the help it can get.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
The battery box is specific for the Antigravity battery… dimensions of the battery it is designed to is 4.375”L x 2.37”W x 3.75”H , I do not know the dimensions of the battery from WPS
Great, thanks for the dimensions - I'll measure mine and see if it fits - it not my wife might be getting a WPS battery!

czimpel

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 7, 2012
Wow, awesome product. Is there a special module for charging the lithium battery, or are these made for being charged by the stator?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
You could have a issue on maybe 15 degrees (never really tested it in any colder weather than that myself) and under morning but if it is that cold you pull start it once in the morning and you are good for the rest of the day.
Ah.
My key worked great the other day at -20*F……….
After driving an hour through -35*F………

My goal is to never use the rope ???

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I had his kit on, Of course, my wife's 21 axys. When i first seen it i thought no way. I've had wps that were bigger and you had to play the game of hitting it and slowly letting it warm up and take a couple minutes. Easier to just pull start it and get it over with. Never once pulled the rope with his kit. This one flat out cranks it. I usually don't ride when below zero unless you get through it and warmer up top. I've got three on order and 2 boost cans and a regular diamond s can. 25 pounds out of each.

Premium Features