• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom IQ Race Chassis w/ Ski-Doo 700 Race Motor

Oct 13, 2008
Here's the list:
2002 Ski-Doo 700 Motor that is Race Ported and Polished. The crank is also built up to handle the extra power. New bearings and seals (less than 20 hours on bearings and seals in crank). Very lightweight motor as well
Twin "Jaws" Pipes that were made specifically for this chassis!
Polaris Primary Clutch fit for a Ski-Doo Motor
Team Performance Secondary Clutch
Brand new EGT Sensors and Gauge (over $600 brand new)
Walker Evens IQ Race Shocks all around - Rides like a dream for a 121"
Brand new K&N Pod Filters with snow screen
Custom paint job by a local artist. Looks really cool.
Large 8.8 Gallon Gas tank (stock is 4gal I think)
Fly Fatboy Handlebars
It was built up by a friend of mine who owns a race team on the east coast. It was raced once as a backup sled. He's a good friend and I know he's telling the trust. Plus it's in mint condition!
There's reinforcements everywhere, and it also has the slots in the tunnel ready for a 128"x15" track (you just scoot the suspension back and it fits perfectly according to them)
The track has slots for studs, but there's no studs in it. Track has all lugs too, perfect shape
Vents everywhere to keep the engine cool and getting cool air
Extremely Light. I always wanted to get it weighed. If you come check it out and lift it up, you'll be impressed.
Enough jets to ride sea level to 15000 feet!
Comes with 2 belts.
White C&A Skis - They were off my old sled and have seen better days, but get the job done very well.

Located in Montana.
For pics and prices, check it out here on craigslist: http://bozeman.craigslist.org/rvs/1736010404.html

Feel free to PM me here as well.

Premium Features