• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Current State of the Republic of Fouled

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Yes I used Republic in the title. Get over it.

Over the past week we have converged on the discovery that SRM (snowmobilesrme) is a know it all, etc. etc.

All I have to say is:
1. Thanks for getting my thread on school closed.... :face-icon-small-fro.
2. We understand BOTH of your arguments so please shut up about it.
3. Go sit in the corner and think about your actions.
4. NO more personal grievances with other members to start threads.

Remember the rules people. Until then.
I got homework to do.
:bolt:

How much snow do you have currently?
(Yes answer that)

T
Dec 25, 2007
Kinda a poopy response you got to this...

But the little man does make some good points.

Anyone feel weird when the grown-ups are getting scolded by the wee ones in the crowd?:face-icon-small-dis

maybe if ya'll put down the good idea juice things would be a bit more civil? :wine:

by the way, is it just me or did the beer smilie go away...or is that a feature I have to pay for:face-icon-small-win

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
Actually you aren't really supposed to talk about snow in fouled! "Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean."

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Kinda a poopy response you got to this...

But the little man does make some good points.

Anyone feel weird when the grown-ups are getting scolded by the wee ones in the crowd?:face-icon-small-dis

maybe if ya'll put down the good idea juice things would be a bit more civil? :wine:

by the way, is it just me or did the beer smilie go away...or is that a feature I have to pay for:face-icon-small-win

It happens. Less beer would probably help out here a bit.. LOL

Actually you aren't really supposed to talk about snow in fouled! "Stuff not directly related to snowmobiles. ATVs, trucks, hunting, sports, boating etc. Please keep it clean."

I know I know, I just needed to make something that didn't make it sound much like a rant.

I need to teach my llama how to sh!t on sh!ty threads

I know it's ****ty but you guys are going to get in trouble or have Fouled closed. If you have a problem with him put him on the ignored list.

jzanc532

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2009
Rock Springs, WY
To answer your question, I don't think there is snow anywhere thus everyone is on fouled making fun of SRM (love the acronym). I think my buddy and I are gonna try to ride the Wyoming range on Friday. His dad went up on Sunday and said it wasn't to bad but hopefully we will get some more snow by then too.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
To answer your question, I don't think there is snow anywhere thus everyone is on fouled making fun of SRM (love the acronym). I think my buddy and I are gonna try to ride the Wyoming range on Friday. His dad went up on Sunday and said it wasn't to bad but hopefully we will get some more snow by then too.

According to SnoTel We LOST snow here... :face-icon-small-sad

Ey! my posts weren't offensive, and were highly educational! I have hints about highschool 'n errything!

Most of you guys sparked a good conversation. Some people just had to ruin it for all of us though.... :face-icon-small-fro

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
indeed. mittens, not gonna lie, I am started to enjoy your posts a little more every time I see them.

Then again, maybe I'm just saying that cuz its 2:47 am and I've been studying chemistry all day and I've gotten 12 hours of sleep the last 72 hours :0.

I once watched an inspirational video, and right now I've definitely confirmed its true. While I've been studying my *** off the last week, Nearly everyone in my hall has been playing games, drinking, and in all other ways messing around. Others are studying, but chit their asleep right now cuz that's more important than doing good on their tests. Right now all I want is to be a pharmacist. And to be a pharmacist I need at least a 3.8gpa and an A in my chem 112 class. So I'm gonna do what it takes to make that dream a reality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

And know what? I appreciate what my doctors and pharmacists had to do to get to where they are today. they had to work their asses off and put in the time and effort otherwise they wouldn't be doctors. Medical personnel definitely have more respect in my eyes because I know its at least 3x harder to become a doctor than a pharmacist.

Haha, damm I'mma be the next srm(in terms of always bringing up my future plans @ every possible turn but this time I swear I was going to stop after the inspirational video, but I posted those 2 paragraphs around it in my rambling state of tiredness) chit maybe I should just put "I wanna be a pharmacist" in my sig like he has his business in his? :D

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
waynes-world-20090528031608438-000.jpg

Premium Features