• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Criterion Trailers

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
No input? Are these that new to the market?

I do like how the propane bottles are framed in to the trailer. The nose cone coming open with the door is a new concept. Seems to make sense and would help keep snow out of the front door, but why has no one else done this?

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I don’t have one, but I have looked at them. They look good although I don’t want to lose the floor space to the propane bottles. The trend these days to turn a trailer into a playhouse isn’t for me. I want it to haul sleds. When I get to the parking lot I want to unload and ride, when I get back to the trailer I want load up and go home.

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
I get that. The biggest thing to me (and the wife) is having the ability to leave all our stinky gear in the trailer to dry out instead of dragging it all in to the house every time we go riding. Also, since non-ethanol fuel is 20 miles in the opposite direction of where I typically ride, having the on board fuel is a nice feature as well. Saves tons of time and hassle vs fueling direct every day or handling several fuel cans in the trailer.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
No input? Are these that new to the market?

I do like how the propane bottles are framed in to the trailer. The nose cone coming open with the door is a new concept. Seems to make sense and would help keep snow out of the front door, but why has no one else done this?
Must be new or a very small company. Have never heard of them.

Premium Features