• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Crf450r boondocker Tuning help?

F
Dec 21, 2017
Hey, Im new and was told to try joining here to see if I can find some input/help. Anyone with a boondocker turbo kit for a 2014 crf450r or close to that and have a base line or suggestions where to start with the fueling numbers and settings? Also what is a reliable boost level? Not looking for pushing it just looking for reliable fun. Is this is posted in the wrong spot let me know and I’ll try again. Elivation around here in idaho is about 6500 when riding in the mountains. I asked boondocker for help and they pretty much said idk good luck let us now how it goes so... yeah that was helpful.

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Hey, Im new and was told to try joining here to see if I can find some input/help. Anyone with a boondocker turbo kit for a 2014 crf450r or close to that and have a base line or suggestions where to start with the fueling numbers and settings? Also what is a reliable boost level? Not looking for pushing it just looking for reliable fun. Is this is posted in the wrong spot let me know and I’ll try again. Elivation around here in idaho is about 6500 when riding in the mountains. I asked boondocker for help and they pretty much said idk good luck let us now how it goes so... yeah that was helpful.
I will give you my 2 cents... I run a ktm also with a kms.. but running below the 10 psi does give you tuning issues... So I would stick to that for the tuning... At least that is my experience...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Premium Features