• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Correct Track Adjustment on 2019 RMK

S
Feb 17, 2008
Chicago Illinois
I installed a 163 track on my 155 sled, when aligning the track for the first time i made sure the distance from the edge of the track to the bogie wheels were the same on the right and left side of my sled. I rode one trip out west now my track is not centered between my drop brackets.

How is everyone centering their tracks?

Thanks

b-litt

Premium Member
Aug 21, 2012
McCall, ID
m.youtube.com
Getting the same measurement on each tensioning bolt is just a starting point. I elevate the skid and run it for a couple seconds rotating the track multiple times, then check windows. Keep adjusting each side until the same reveal appears between the outer hyfax and track windows. Once it’s centered tighten everything down and that’s it.

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
And if you don't ride in a straight line on level snow it will go one way or the other .. if your running 7-800 horse on ice at 150 mph it really matters .

Deep snow not so much !!

IMO!!

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
I measure from the adjustment window front edge to the side of the square axle block.

Never had to touch it a second time.

Premium Features