• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Correction , diaper boy stated that boosters will now be 5 months which started out as just the 1 or 2 jabs to 8 months to 6 months and now Every 5 months .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I posted a while back about one of the guys that had a reaction and still has bells palsy and is doing therapy now tested positive for the latest and greatest , he's pissed that he was forced to get the jab but there isn't a damn thing he can do about it besides feed the monster that caused this .

It sure as hell isn't the unjabbed that are having a difficult time with it , some hospitals won't even see the unjabbed without insisting on being jabbed.

I was telling a guy that I got really really sick and beat it and the hospital refused me monoclonal treatment and he also knew I was a pure blood , his comment was you went and got the shot now didn't you ? My reply, F... No , why I asked and there was no reply.

THat would be what is called covid brain .

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I'm not so sure there is "nothing" you can do about it. Go to post #3768 and in the comments of that article is someone who is saying you can take some stuff to kill the poison and the spike proteins + more in the "jab".
Not saying it is absolute, but I'd sure be looking into it further if I were looking to reverse something in my system, and there is little question that there are some bad ingredients in the "safe and proven vaccine" (rolleyes)

Here is just one of the comments in the comment section of the post #3768 to look further into (IMHO):

1642201018902.png

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Watching Thehighwire.com this week they showed a couple of studies that showed that the jabbed are 140 percent more at risk of getting Covid then the unjabbed! The house of cards is about to collapse!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Shelves are empty even at walmart, checked on line, March is the date . IMG_20220114_202915932.jpg

Premium Features