• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
It's bad , I would of never have believed it , I didn't . I think I have always been one to question so why didn't I see it .
One thing I have said for a long time , money , the root of all evil . Than a friend shows me that line in the Bible . I have no idea where I picked that line up but something changed when I seen it with my own eyes I suppose it came from when I was a kid.
The general public is just in denial , and those few in charge it's just a game.
Money makes money and for those that want to become an elite will be called upon to do unthinkable things .
All of our neighbors have got the shot, and think we are the crazy people. Even thous that thought the election was rigged seem to believe there is no way the shot could be harmful. Most watch only mainstream media, or try to watch nothing at all so they don’t have to get upset. I can’t put my head in the sand, and pretend it will all work out. I believe it isn’t going to turn around without a fight. I believe the shot is going to take out a substantial amount of people it the next few years. Population control, and anarchy is being played out in plain sight.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
It won't stop at one shot , they have already proven that . Boosters will be the norm , the body will break , or be controlled .
It is a man made synthetic and has endless possibilities . Like having software updated , all it takes is a patch burned in and since when has that ever fixed anything but create another problem .
There are so many unknowns , what's in the ingredients . Here's some medicine , don't mind the rat poison sticker it's a ploy .
How many are getting the placebo ?
There are how many generations of baby machines in big cities that live a descent life off of having children , fathers are of no concern it's the vote/ past tense did matter .
Maybe certain versions are distributed to certain areas ?
Hard to find out unless you have documentation to bare codes that someone has?
Just step out in front of a truck , maybe it'll swerve maybe it won't .
Go to the local pot store and buy some weed that is modified to specific needs , that'll help with the paranoia .
Since this POS it is pretty obvious that the rules to protect humanity has been thrown over a cliff .
The 5G phone BS , the antenna boost is seriously jacked up and your brain is being toasted by reflecting waves in your skull while it transmits and receives threw the orifices. There use to be strict laws on that because it's dangerous .
Use blue tooth or the speaker , those warnings have been long gone .
It's your right to be crazy , your not the one telling them what they can and can't do .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK

They have been playing the people all along , just when there's some clarity it's only another part of the agenda , like bread crumbs , a little at a time to keep the distraction .

This is by far the best explanation I have come across , feed back has been good , please send to friends and let them judge thier fate .

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Msn ran a story about a new study that showed that people with breakthrough cases of covid that were hospitalized had mild or asymptomatic cases of covid. My question is if they were mild or asymptomatic. why were they hospitalized?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
241976323_10160393234063475_8870417513399870274_n.jpg

Premium Features