• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

J
Jan 15, 2010
More censorship?
So you stable geniuses believe that crazy chick that is trying to make money by spouting right wing talking points (lies) on YouTube ? If you still need someone to explain to you the purpose of a mask to slow down the spread of covid then please ensure to try the screen door test that I outlined earlier in this thread.

What’s fauci’s motive to lie to you? Is he going to control your mind with Jewish space lasers?? If his perspective didn’t change as they learn more about this situation I’d be a lot more concerned.

Also, there’s this really big place called “the rest of the world” outside the USA. Seriously, it exists. And, you know what? They have their own doctors and public health officials researching covid and directing policy accordingly. The majority of the world is not being directed by fauci. Have a look at what different places are doing and what the results are...

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
CV19 PCR tests only detect
genetic material. It does not test for a virus. Wearing masks cause
Pontiac fever. It's a legionella bacteria. Years ago people were
getting legionnaires disease. It was caused by stagnant water through
the air conditioning in offices in London. When the air conditioning
was not cleaned regularly which is the same legionella bacteria that
causes Pontiac fever. If you get legionella bacteria in your body,
dilute one tablespoon of borax in a bottle of hot water. Borax was
used for people who had fungus inside their body because of their
living environment. Take one teaspoon a day in the morning for 3
days. It's a natural remedy and it tastes like soap. People diagnosed
with Legionnaires disease is Pontiac fever because of mask-wearing
all day.

Different versions so don't get stupid , by the way those AC systems where also called swamp coolers :)

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
CV19 PCR tests only detect
genetic material. It does not test for a virus. Wearing masks cause
Pontiac fever. It's a legionella bacteria. Years ago people were
getting legionnaires disease. It was caused by stagnant water through
the air conditioning in offices in London. When the air conditioning
was not cleaned regularly which is the same legionella bacteria that
causes Pontiac fever. If you get legionella bacteria in your body,
dilute one tablespoon of borax in a bottle of hot water. Borax was
used for people who had fungus inside their body because of their
living environment. Take one teaspoon a day in the morning for 3
days. It's a natural remedy and it tastes like soap. People diagnosed
with Legionnaires disease is Pontiac fever because of mask-wearing
all day.

Different versions so don't get stupid , by the way those AC systems where also called swamp coolers :)
Wow, go ahead and drink some borax, maybe a trip to the ER to get your stomach pumped will knock some sense into ya.

Should I ask the painter I’ve gotta meet on a job site this afternoon that wears a respirator all the time if he ever got legionnaires disease or “Pontiac fever”??kinda doubt it...

There’s this really cool invention called a “washing machine”, you might have heard of it? It works really well for cleaning cloth products of all shapes and sizes, including masks...

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Holy crap Kawksteer keeps going deeper into kooktown. How are so many boomers just so easily convinced by the garbage they consume? No wonder scammers steal their bank accounts so easily.

08884334b154be5f104476e825f5cef5.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Trying to divert the conversation as usual COMMIE .
Thanks for dragging me back into your conversation you ****ing Idiot .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Simple ? I'm dead serious , are you a pedo ?

Serious question because you sure are quick to defend those that are .

Do you like little children only in a way a sick mother ****er would ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
OMG Kirk , are you really that stupid or think people are ? I told you we have nothing in common and common sense isn't your strong hold . History dumbass is not you strength .

I remember the washer with the ringer above it , I bet you would of been the stupid bastard that stuck your finger in it .

J
Jan 15, 2010
OMG Kirk , are you really that stupid or think people are ? I told you we have nothing in common and common sense isn't your strong hold . History dumbass is not you strength .

I remember the washer with the ringer above it , I bet you would of been the stupid bastard that stuck your finger in it .
Keep drinking borax genius.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
So you stable geniuses believe that crazy chick that is trying to make money by spouting right wing talking points (lies) on YouTube ? If you still need someone to explain to you the purpose of a mask to slow down the spread of covid then please ensure to try the screen door test that I outlined earlier in this thread.

What’s fauci’s motive to lie to you? Is he going to control your mind with Jewish space lasers?? If his perspective didn’t change as they learn more about this situation I’d be a lot more concerned.

Also, there’s this really big place called “the rest of the world” outside the USA. Seriously, it exists. And, you know what? They have their own doctors and public health officials researching covid and directing policy accordingly. The majority of the world is not being directed by fauci. Have a look at what different places are doing and what the results are...
I think you and simple really should run for public office. I really think you have what it takes. Just make sure to run on the dem ticket.

Premium Features