• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
My kids are adults so I'm not quite understanding what is going on with flu shots . I personally haven't had one in years , last time I did it didn't serve it's purpose and I got really sick .

Since when did a flu shot become free ? Is it because so many have refused to give their kids a flu shot that the schools have now taken that right away from the parents ?

Why are schools paying for and giving them out ? Since when did they get a budget for this , they don't even have on premise janitors . Just pull up and get a shot in the arm and yet school is closed for the year .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The schools that are open here close for a day if a student is positive and contact tracing is done . The school will be sterilized and these rules apply every time there is a positive case .

Let the games begin

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Here comes round 2 , now that some people are back on the ski is falling gig . We have a co-worker that had an elderly in a home and not one person from the family has been allowed to see her since this lock down .

She has been transferred to the hospital where for at the moment they are allowed to see her . This will be her final resting place before passing on .

May those that have turned this into a political gain rot in hell if there is such a place .

A
Jan 13, 2012
Central Washington
6omYGnp.jpg

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Going back to the very beginning of this thread.

I hope Tyson and other meat packers pay up for their mishandling of the virus outbreaks. Moscow Mitch is trying to protect these companies more than their employees. **** that guy.

Wow, I cannot understand why someone would demonize a company for doing their best to ensure we don't experience a food shortage. That defies logic.

Premium Features