• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
This should be on all storefronts

edd547e6a6975494a18154ce945f70a7.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Restaurants as of today are no longer allowed to have indoor eating here , the mayor is calling it a 4 week reset .

McDucks though is a different story even though they claim a loss , the multiple drive threw are full and also the parking lot of customers eating in their vehicles . Lets just make our surrounding environment a little more unhealthy .

Speaking of which , when do I get my refund for paying a penalty for refusing to pay for the mandated Oboma Care Act ? They are no longer accessing a penalty but where's my refund ?

I pay my bills so why did I get fined when someone else gets it free ? bunny trail , sorry :)

This is how bizzare things are getting with the brain washing and hand outs . Democrats side with two sides of the population , the rich and the poor , gotta have the minions to support the rich . That leaves the middle class to the Republicans , one hell of a fight ain't it , seriously out numbered .

Premium Features