• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Two sides and that's it huh? Man I remember my Alaska days. So blissfully unaware of the rest of the USA. Not saying opinions and situations in AK or MT don't count but they clearly don't represent what is happening in the hot spots of the country or the world. Consider yourselves lucky but try to remember they are states with huge land masses and are dependant on natural resources rather than population and the density reflects that.

So judge all you want but a better person supports all of America and doesn't turn a pandemic into politics. Be thankful you are gainfully employed in a remote state. In denser areas people are not so lucky as they are considered disposable and would die to get a bigger piece of that American pie but they will never get out from under that boot.

Maybe we are saying the same thing but I just keep seeing a lack of compassion from the mountain tough guys. Be thankful you aren't some dude stuck in the rut of being a wage slave who doesn't even know how incredible riding a sled is in those mountains or having the ability to ever take the bull by the horns and own your business. People need hope that things will get better not a ****ing constant reminder that they should live in fear and hate the other side of the same coin. I'm so sick of the petty fighting over bullshit while the real powers at be just gamble with lives and luxury. They don't care and they don't want you to care either. They just want the sheep and the cows to know who controls the operation.

Real people like doctors and nurses are bring us hope. They put aside politics to provide what should be a basic tenant of protect your weak and vulnerable. This **** that Kushner did is just futher proof that he has no heart or compassion for the American people. Blue vs red garbage. It isn't a game. It isn't a competition.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Your right , I am very fortunate , self employed . Not all money is good and I'll go hungry if I have to . Look around , small businesses are silently closing their doors . Second go around coming up and it's going to be sending a lot of people home that thought they had a job . Unions are protecting themselves and guess what they are doing ? Not laying people off and who do you think they are going after because there is no set in stone requirements for covid . Funny though how politicians won't loose jobs though isn't it ? Don't forget to vote ?

By the way ? Did you figure out who owns Disneyland and that mine in Montana ? You are right , it's not a game , this country has been sold out for to many years . The other countries are taking it apart piece by piece .

Last edited:
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Go elsewhere anti maskers

3977ed3cb4af39911c96ea3792836a90.jpg

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Following up on the above meme:

The lack of eye contact / body language / looking away followed with the smirk and smile is SO comforting!

Last edited:
Premium Features