• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Any body see a resemblance to what these new masks that are now flooding the market share the same characteristics with ???
Puppy training pads , classic

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
How is it that this is allowed ? Are we that gullible . You can see the evil in their faces , their not happy with their lives . It starts here , look at the guys that profit what some call clinics , for the dumb asses , they have locations that others are not allowed without an attorney and offer lesson for a profit . F you , if you can't help your fellow man out your a piece of crap . I call it penis envy , it takes money to make money , the root of all evil . Gengis Khan and Hitler have nothing on these guys . You can't blame these morons for what we've allowed .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Im really starting to get to tired.of this , the city figured out that we're not all demospats . I'll finally be able to go to the gym to relieve a little bit of aggression , I'm self employed and my work is physical and that does not relieve frustration . Speaking of which the fricking state still has not released my license for this year , probably because they don't give a rats ass since they collect payroll no matter if their sitting on their ass at home . Nothing's changed in the last twenty plus years and I can't fricking work if I don't have my license , still paying my multiple insurance policies though . I'm working on my cabin since I can't really do anything else and soaking up the vitamin D that fights corona viruses . Can't wait till Monday when I can get back in the gym so I can throw some dumb ass dumb bells .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Im really starting to get to tired.of this , the city figured out that we're not all demospats . I'll finally be able to go to the gym to relieve a little bit of aggression , I'm self employed and my work is physical and that does not relieve frustration . Speaking of which the fricking state still has not released my license for this year , probably because they don't give a rats ass since they collect payroll no matter if their sitting on their ass at home . Nothing's changed in the last twenty plus years and I can't fricking work if I don't have my license , still paying my multiple insurance policies though . I'm working on my cabin since I can't really do anything else and soaking up the vitamin D that fights corona viruses . Can't wait till Monday when I can get back in the gym so I can throw some dumb ass dumb bells .
We are supposed to be in charge of our elected officials. That post is proof that the wheels have fallen off of that wagon.
We truly need to unite and bring the pitchforks.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
20 cases in Montana and places still not open. Liberal governor, go figure. Bought a honda 110 for my daughter's birthday and shook the salesman's hand. That was a hard one to find. People have bought almost every kids bike in the usa. All my friends have completely wiped Costco off their shopping list, which is perfect.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
20 cases in Montana and places still not open. Liberal governor, go figure. Bought a honda 110 for my daughter's birthday and shook the salesman's hand. That was a hard one to find. People have bought almost every kids bike in the usa. All my friends have completely wiped Costco off their shopping list, which is perfect.

Know what happens now . . . .

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
My out of touch , Broke the spool on a 5000# winch so I called the manufacture and they are now working from home and to please pick the options . So I left information and my number for them to call me back so I could get this running as quick as possible . I also replied by EMAIL with a photo , the EMAIL failed twice and I never got a response on the phone . That was last week , tried the EMAIL again and this time received a reply . Saying they need information of vehicle purchase date blah blah blah ..... who gives a F- - - at this point . I don't give a crap any longer , just get me the F- - - - - - part , I'm not working from home so I don't have all day to play EMAIL tag . So I reply and tell them I don't care about warranty and left them my number so we can figure out the quickest way of getting it up here . (took me an hour last time out to move 20 feet to solid footing) Their EMAIL reply was please fill out the on line order . I'm about ready to blow a F - - - - - - gasket now .
Thank you very much for the convenience of ordering on line because I have now realized that this pissed off dude doesn't want to talk to your stupid lazy ass sitting at home . Get a job or get fired .
Social distancing my ass , some of these people have just checked out . What part of this country is gonna actually do the work if everybody is at home ? Might as well just start ordering directly from china . Get rid of the middle man sitting at home . I would be more than pissed off to pay for over night to get that F- - - - - - - part here before Friday . I am working one of my businesses and busy is great , I know how to use a #2 shovel the other job I'm still waiting for my license from the state that is also working from home so says their web sight .
Its not a covid epidemic is a stupid epidemic .

Premium Features