• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Wintertime

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2014
Casper, WY
They flush so well!!! Next we will have sewers backing up from flushing non flushable items. Which should work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Montana cacelled state basketball tournament after 3/4 over because they found out 4 confirmed cases. Then they canceled my daughters 4th grade basketball that was just between classmates but not school. Then they canceled school until the 27th. Then what? Then i heard they don't have to make it up because it was mandatory. Thought there was something about an education. Then i heard in some state the bars and restaurants could stay open if they didn't have more than 6 at a table. Then i see bernie and biden having a debate with no people and spacing the podiums 6 feet apart. Then compiling it with a buddy, who is an end of the world guy, i have an extra deep freeze in my garage. Compile all that with Costco being out of toilet paper, paper towels and any dog or cat food. I'm not sure people can get any dumber.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Think about this.
Do any of us have any proof that any of this is real? Could it be a ploy for governments to steal power and liberties from it's citizens? A step towards enacting a new world order?
I'm not saying that I believe that, but how would anyone know for sure? I'm just saying don't ever let something like this curtail your ability to defend yourselves. If there becomes any talk of gun control related to this, be very suspicious and DO NOT cooperate.
Again, I don't believe this theory, but none of us know for sure.
To think that there are not political players intending to take advantage of this hysteria would be naive, very naive.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Think about this.
Do any of us have any proof that any of this is real? Could it be a ploy for governments to steal power and liberties from it's citizens? A step towards enacting a new world order?
I'm not saying that I believe that, but how would anyone know for sure? I'm just saying don't ever let something like this curtail your ability to defend yourselves. If there becomes any talk of gun control related to this, be very suspicious and DO NOT cooperate.
Again, I don't believe this theory, but none of us know for sure.
To think that there are not political players intending to take advantage of this hysteria would be naive, very naive.
Waay too far out there for me.
The libs and the media are trying to take advantage of this for an angle to take trump out. They were pushing and hoping for a recession for a while now. Sadly that has been their big hope because he keeps beating them at every corner.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
HOW ABOUT SOME GOOD NEWS!?

China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

Apple reopens 42 china stores.

Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not ALL bad news friends.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
leisureexpress you forgot a VERY important word in your first statement. Although its promising news no doubt!!! its important to realize the spread of the virus is still happening on a large scale. That word was "TEMPORARY" hospitals. The last temporary hospital was closed that was set up to treat the influx of new patients that were overwhelming china's existing medical system. their existing medical system now can handle all the new cases of the virus because they were able to slow down the spread. Its still spreading however. A vaccine is still a long way off and people are still going to die from this virus before a vaccine is created that will work for the majority of the worlds population. At least researchers now have some sort of direction to head.

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Guns and Ammo stores are nearly empty here.
Sold out all ammo in a few hrs this Tuesday. 10's of thousands, if not 100's of thousands of rounds....
Very few guns available.

What's wrong with people!
This is not a zombie apocalypse....

Sent it

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Guns and Ammo stores are nearly empty here.
Sold out all ammo in a few hrs this Tuesday. 10's of thousands, if not 100's of thousands of rounds....
Very few guns available.

What's wrong with people!
This is not a zombie apocalypse....

Sent it

I think a lot of people are hoping for an apocalypse.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho

Didn't Martha Stewart serve time for something like this?
The difference in spin between outlets is hilarious.

Fox names the only Democrat in the headline, many others highlight only the 3 GOP members.

All other names are buried 3/4 of the way through.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Premium Features