• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
Father in law took the first dose of Phizer on a Friday. Started feeling crappy by Saturday evening. Lost his balance and dizzy on Sunday, and barely could move his legs on Monday morning and ended up in ER and hospitalized. Released from the hospital after 5 days and took physical therapy to help his walking ability. The reaction was some kind of inflamation that messed with everything. Still having problems after 5 weeks. My daughter took the J&J one shot. Bad headaches and dizziness with body aches for over 3 weeks. I think the "Rare" side effects are not so rare.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
5 weeks? 3 weeks? I think you are exaggerating. You often do that here Tucker Carslon wannabe

Normal folks feel mild flu like symptoms for 24 to 48 hours. Everyone in my friends and family had that so far. Some felt nearly nothing but a sore arm.

Reports up to 2 weeks have been documented. If you are being honest, 3 to 5 weeks is something completely out of the ordinary and shouldn't even be used as an example.

Last edited:

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
5 weeks? 3 weeks? I think you are exaggerating. You often do that here.

Normal folks feel mild flu like symptoms for 24 to 48 hours. Everyone in my friends and family had that so far. Some felt nearly nothing but a sore arm.

Reports up to 2 weeks have been documented. If you are being honest, 3 to 5 weeks is something completely out of the ordinary and shouldn't even be used as an example.

They don't like talking about anything that is outside of the desired result. Nice to know that you are a professional about my families medical stuff also.My father in law is a republican. Maybe that caused it.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Correction: my father in law is a CHRISTIAN REPUBLICAN. Maybe THAT caused it!
It would not surprise me in the least to see this: “Tonight on “tucker carleson-Bill gates is manipulating the covid vaccines to target Christian republicans “.

I got the Moderna shot along with most of the people around here a few weeks ago. Headache overnight then felt fine. Haven’t talked to anyone who felt worse. Have talked to a few that got covid including a local firefighter that was in ICU that felt a LOT worse.

Friend of mine is one of the ER docs around here, no bullshit kinda guy that I’ve known for years. his advice? Get the shot.

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
They don't like talking about anything that is outside of the desired result. Nice to know that you are a professional about my families medical stuff also.My father in law is a republican. Maybe that caused it.
Yeah yeah same old. The desired result is you are a skeptic and want other people to be a skeptic so you play your Tucker Carlson role.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
It would not surprise me in the least to see this: “Tonight on “tucker carleson-Bill gates is manipulating the covid vaccines to target Christian republicans “.

I got the Moderna shot along with most of the people around here a few weeks ago. Headache overnight then felt fine. Haven’t talked to anyone who felt worse. Have talked to a few that got covid including a local firefighter that was in ICU that felt a LOT worse.

Friend of mine is one of the ER docs around here, no bullshit kinda guy that I’ve known for years. his advice? Get the shot.
First, I have a hard time believing you have a friend that is employed.
Secondly, if you friend recommends getting the shot, I am wishing that I had not gotten it.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota

My own parents who are in their 80's took the shots and never had any side effects. My sister took the same J&J as my daughter and only had sore arm and body aches. My point was side effects are not always on the mild side for everyone, even healthy people.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
The left does not want us to communicate , if it's outside of your surroundings all the better .

But basketball /hoops is okay , what was the new version about hooping .

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
My own parents who are in their 80's took the shots and never had any side effects. My sister took the same J&J as my daughter and only had sore arm and body aches. My point was side effects are not always on the mild side for everyone, even healthy people.
And you haven't gotten one yet why now?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
The city of Detroit will hand out $50 prepaid debit cards to people who take a resident to get a vaccine shot. West Virginia, which set a quick pace during the opening weeks of the nation’s vaccination effort, will give out $100 savings bonds to residents ages 16 to 35 who get a vaccine.

I'm sorry, but paying the peasants so that they willingly accept the implant.....just doesn't pass the smell test.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
They are not the same
Instead of using mRNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a disabled adenovirus to deliver the instructions. This adenovirus is in no way related to the coronavirus. It is a completely different virus.

stum1967

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central North Dakota
And you haven't gotten one yet why now?
I haven't gotten one because I already had the virus over a year ago. Mild symptoms (sore throat and loss of taste} that lasted a few weeks. I have been exposed to co-workers in the last few months that tested positive and never got it again, so why would I be concerned about it.

J
Jan 15, 2010
First, I have a hard time believing you have a friend that is employed.
Secondly, if you friend recommends getting the shot, I am wishing that I had not gotten it.
Wow, you got it? Bill gates is controlling your thoughts now. Any day you are gonna turn into a liberal...

Premium Features