• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

corona virus

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Got a question , China doesn't have any small businesses do they ? Small businesses are known for having independent thinking right ? Makes it harder to tell people what to do right ? That privilege was taken away a long time ago and it's not questioned if you know what's best .

Ask them on how they get citizen credits for allowing to be tracked ?

Here's another , the major airlines are asking for bail out but there's one little catch , some group in the federal government wants to put an employee at the top . Now what partisan group would you think that would be ?

A Democrat in the house at this point wouldn't have the first clue on how to restart this country , hand outs and titles just won't cut the mustard .

Isn't this covid a wonderful tool ?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hawkster, here is my understanding, opinion and life experience on your questions:

Got a question , China doesn't have any small businesses do they ? Nope, all for the country / state. No independence, just minimizing fear for non-compliance.

Small businesses are known for having independent thinking right ? Yes they are. When one has a personal stake in the game, they work harder and smarter - hopefully.

Makes it harder to tell people what to do right ? Absolutely. I'll find my own way or I'll suffer if I don't is a reasonable motivator.

That privilege was taken away a long time ago and it's not questioned if you know what's best. Sounds communistic.

Ask them on how they get citizen credits for allowing to be tracked ? By complying explicitly with the state.

Here's another , the major airlines are asking for bail out but there's one little catch , some group in the federal government wants to put an employee at the top . Now what partisan group would you think that would be ? I'm somewhat in tune with this one, but if I had to guess it'd be some slick, butter tongue elected politician who instantly turns into a control freak who wanted his/her back door ghost holdings funded with the most amount of $ for their favoritism in selective contracts to be awarded accordingly.

A Democrat in the house at this point wouldn't have the first clue on how to restart this country , hand outs and titles just won't cut the mustard . Nope, that's not even in their possibility playbook.

Isn't this covid a wonderful tool ? Prepare for Civil War if we want to keep a semblance of what we have had. It has been done before in the Civil War for different reasons ~150 years ago against the same "party" for some ironic reason, and it makes me even appreciate more the Declaration of Independence of those fine men who had the unrelenting fortitude to put us where we are today.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Visitors coming to this state are required to have a test 72 hours before arrival , if they do not have a test they will have to pay 250.00 for one after arriving .

Locally the mayor sent out a mandate last Friday halting indoor dining at all restaurants and bars effective this Monday for 4 weeks , nice heads up after these businesses have been running at 25% and just recently allowed to go to 50% capacity .
A locally owned restaurant that had closed it's doors the first go around is refusing to close it's doors again . The city payed a visit this morning and issued a fine of a 500.00 citation and they will be cited 500.00 dollars every day they are open .

The mayor said he was disappointed .

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
News got out about the family owned restaurant staying open against the mayor's mandate and the community stepped up . What's sad is for as long as this restaurant can tread water , who gets the profit ? The fine went from 500.00 a day to 600.00 a day and to really show wear the bear craps in the woods the city with the help of the city attorney is taking this small business to court .
Did I mention the mayor is a Democrat , so who do you think has the say . He sure wouldn't do it if he had to stand his ground without his party approval .

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
I know this is long, but well worth the time. Watch at least the last 2/3s of it anyway!

Premium Features