• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Coquihalla

R
Nov 30, 2013
Mondays snow was definately a lot better, lighter but another foot or so has fallen since Monday, it was heavy snow today. The trail was absolutely horrible to 10k but we passed the groomer on our way down, he was going up. Avy conditions were poor, we were careful where we went. Saw a few little fractures, pushed the top off a little hill.

No luck finding my beacon. Boo.

S

sledgreg

Aug 27, 2008
Chilliwack
www.sleddicted.com
buddy of ours went into the back end of 10 k and over the saddle.... apparently he had to ride with his scratchers down all day. We were going to ride this Saturday but he set its not worth it.

W
Oct 20, 2010
Skagit Valley
How is the snow conditions at the Coq? There hasn't been much snow here in Wa. My dad and I are looking for places to go since there isn't any snow at our usual spot. He did mention about going up to the Coq. Maybe we will have to head up there and check it out.

B

BC_mtn_rider

Nov 11, 2012
Surrey B.C.
This season is a total bust & Feb longterm doesn't look good. Expect 4 or 5 temp inversions for Feb...anything below 7000ft will be warm & rainy.
Its like this everywhere guys. So disappointed.

B
Oct 4, 2008
Stanwood,WA
Curious if anyone has been to Henning or 10k in the last day or two? Me and a few guys are heading there Thursday for the first time and would really appreciate any advise on which part of the mountain might be best for snow! Granted the conditions are less than desireable but if certain parts of the mountain are typically softer than others we would love to know! Thanks in advance!

-Scott

B
Oct 23, 2012
Abbotsford, BC
I was up on Sunday and it actually wasn't bad. There was 10-15cm of fresh snow at Henning, it was heavy and clumpy but soft, considering the season so far it was pretty good.

You can access both Henning and 10K form the 0K parking lot. Its a short ride form Henning to 10K, club has been doing a lot of grooming so you can fly down the road. If you ahve never been i would go blast the Henning Loop first then cruise over to 10K, go for the full tour.

If you like Hills and Bigger Bowls maybe go right to 10K.

IMG_8223.jpg

Last edited:
K
May 18, 2014
I am going up april 18th if anyone wants to join let me know or you can shoot me a text 425-903-6766, they got dumped on this weekend and are supposed to get more this up coming week.

P

Paul Tupper

Mar 19, 2008
Maple Ridge, BC
Someone to Braap

Looking for some experienced riding partners. Usually ride coq ten k or sprout whistler with the occasional trip to revy. Weekends mostly. Would really like to see some other spots.
Anyone interested letting me tag along.
Shoot me text 604615433one Paul

Premium Features