• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Conditions at Baker

Wattage

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 21, 2016
Went up Sunday. Light was bad above the tree line. Snow was hard all over. Turned around and went home. after a couple of hours. For the few people that continued up and found sun it got better, I just didn't go far enough I guess. Parking lot was bare. A couple small bare spots on the road in. Lots of people overheating. Just not enough fresh snow for my taste.

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Anyone go up today? Had things to take care of today, thinking of going tomorrow. Anything left to ride?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Rode Sunday. Clear in the AM but weather rolled in and couldn't see up high. Snow is nice. Trail is the worse I'ver ever see. Grooming company and club should be ashamed.

N
Jan 19, 2017
Renton
snow is good up high. that trail should be groomed Friday through sunday everyday period. that road is worst then a super cross track woop section. step your game up baker its 2020

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Wife blew a shock on the way up. Yeah, whoever is the groomer should be ashamed of him/herself. The worst I have ever seen. Complete dog sh#t. Just dragging in the holes doesn't work. Glad we all pay you to do such an outstanding job. It's pretty sad that sled traffic actually made the trail better, give me a break!!!

Btizzle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
I have never been to baker but thinking about going this weekend. Where is the best place to park?

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Best place to park is at home, the trail is f****ed. The guy grooming is terrible. He just goes through the motions to collect are tab money. Been sh**y for years now. Can't believe nobody says anything about it anymore.

Btizzle

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
I think he is.

but seriously, what snow park is closest to the top?
How long is the trail that is whooped out?

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
First lot. Drive up the road untill you come across a snow berm, turn right up the hill. Have fun!!!

jetskier

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2008
Stanwood, WA
Baker grooming is a joke, Randy needs to groom at night so then it can set up. In his defense our warm temperatures during the day break down the trail. Grooming needs to be done Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
No need to defend "Randy", the guy before him seemed to figure it out. Not saying the trail was glass smooth but I am saying it wasnt always a motocross track either. Randy is probably a great guy, I've never met him, but great guy or not the trails can be significantly better.

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
From the lower sno park it's 8 miles to the bridge and another 2 past that until you don't need a mouth guard and back brace.

Premium Features