• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Complete Arctic Cat M7 Rolling chassis

V
Jan 13, 2008
Burlington
Parting out a 2005 Arctic Cat M7 almost complete

A-Arms and front shocks and steering linkage for $350 and am willing to seperate the shocks from the A arms. Shipping will be added to total.

Also have the following:

2005 M7 Chassis parting out while you guys are in the midst of breaking parts. Initial asking pricing on the parts will all be at 50% of new price so that it makes it easy to go through them. You can use any dealer with an OEM parts search engine. I am basing my pricing on our local dealer linked here. http://www.mtbakermoto.com/fiche_sel...005&fveh=11110

2005 orange M7 162" bulkhead and tunnel with snow eliminators
1 ride on new bushings throughout the entire front suspension, Fox Zero Pro shocks
Crossfire cooler
Vented M-8 hood has a crack and scratches at the tie down area on the right but otherwise has frogskins in place and in good shape, Windshield has a crack also.
Moto Tassanari V-Force III reeds - some feathering on 2 of tips but does not leave a gap
Cutler adjustable fuel pressure regulator and oil filled guage
Speedo, computer, fuel rails

Chassis has about 2900 miles total

Actually, it would probably be easier to just list the parts I don't have right now. So here they are:

The air plenum is not attached to the hood as this was used with BDX box. I have a brand new assembly from my 1000 if you want it along with the hood.
No oil injection pump, magneto, or recoil mechanism.
No steering post
No clutches
No rear suspension
No spindles or bolts for the front suspension

I think it has everything else but this will be updated as time goes on.

The motor was a Cutler 1000 that ended its life by losing both the bottom and the top end. I sold it as a core essentially. The only trades I am really interested in would be SLP or Speedwerx pipes, etc.. I already have a Speedworks y pipe and SLP can but woul dbe up for an entire pipe set-up from either manufacturer.

Last edited:
V
Jan 13, 2008
Burlington
New price $2000 firm

I changed the price to $2000 firm because I really don't want to part it out as I don't want to hassle with it. I know I can pull the A Arms/shocks/linkages, skid, and track and get $1000 for that alone but I don't want to get stuck with trying to nickle and dime the rest out. If it doesn't sell this year, I guess that is what I will be doing so line up if you need some parts.

V
Jan 13, 2008
Burlington
Pm'd u and also have the orange hood.

I have bulkhead, tunnel, fuel tank, stator, airbox, front shocks, fuel rails, rear bumper, stock seats (2), hood, speedometer.

Premium Features