• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Coming soon! Alpha LiFT kit.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Kits been performing fantastic!! Don't be left behind 34" is the new thing. But not for us. We've got kits in stock. Ready to blow your mind!!!!IMG_3917.jpeg

A

an171

Nov 6, 2009
what kind of adjustments would need to be made to run these on a dual rail mountain cat?
Thanks

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Same as on the Alpha. Drop the front track mount lower. We also recommend adding more preload to the FTS.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
This past weekend in the mountains in the deep, powder I finally had the chance to ride my 2020 Alpha One Hardcore 165 back to back with my 2015 Proclimb 153" with the Barcode kit. The kit was added late last season and it doesn't have the Barcode lift kit.
The Alpha One was definitely smoother and and much more fluid in its movements, but the 15 Proclimb with the Barcode kit was what I called a 7/8 Alpha. I rated it a 7 or 8 out of 10 as compared to my Alpha One. It wasn't quite as smooth but it laid over and rolled on its side almost as fluidly as an Alpha and when I was on a side hill, I think it may have been even more precise. The coil overs on the Alpha may have been a contributor as well because the Proclimb has air shocks. I thought I would share my experience for those of you on the fence. Knowing what I know now, and seeing how close to an Alpha a Proclimb can be made to handle, maybe I would not have got an Alpha at all?

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I forgot to mention, I have the Ice Age Elevate kit on my Alpha and I do NOT have your Barcode lift kit on my Proclimb!
The Proclimb could be even more nimble if I had that kit. Well done Barcode!

Castforcash

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2016
I put the barcode front end on my '15 and it was a huge difference over the stock set up. I'm not on here very often but I highly recommend this product. It totally transformed my '15 into a more capable sled, especially for sidehilling. I highly recommend this product and customer service is great as well. I have no doubt just looking at the pics of this new kit that you will happy with it. I hit a tree pretty hard last year while in wyoming and the upper A arm withstood the impact without so much as a scratch. It is a quality product! Keep up the good work Allan!

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
We have kit sin stock ready to ship. Don't be left behind.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Snow is starting to show up! So pumped. Lift your Alpha today!!

Premium Features