• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Coming soon! 34" plus 1" a-arms from Bbarcode Performance.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
This front end kit provides a 34” wide ski stance, moves the skis 1″ forward and 1″ up/Lift

The kit is designed to utilize the OEM shocks.The kit comes complete ready to bolt on. Built here in North America from aircraft quality TIG welded and powder coated 4130 chromoly steel, its quality construction provides the optimal balance between strength and weight savings.

barcodeperformance.com/product/polaris-axys-matryx-kit/

Kit will be available beginning of November. Drop us a line too reserve your kit today.

Cheers

Allan

IMG_3641-scaled.jpeg IMG_3731-scaled.jpeg

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Why move the skis 1" forward?

or is that just the effect of extending them with some spindle angle?

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
We find it really helps with the handling of the sled. In the past on other brands we've had much more +forward. But found this combo works really well.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Happy New year everyone! We have kits in stock. 34 is the new 36!! Get them while they last.

Cheers

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Just dawned on me the idea of moving it forward. Rode an alpha for three years
One of the biggest things i liked about it, not counting the alpha rail , was no feedback through the bars. You could have it on edge through really rough stuff and no feedback. Doo was the worst and poo was half way between. I always thought it was spindle angle but i got thinking of how cat shock is pointing toward the front instead of completely perpendicular to the hit. Absorbing more of the bump instead of transferring through the bars. Am i right or wrong on this?

Last edited:

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
It does help for sure. Really noticeable on our Doo G4 kit. Stock is really funcky on the G4. But you either like it or you don't. Doo is funny that way.

Cheeers

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Curious how you derived at moving the alpha farther forward than the polaris if my thinking is right? I ordered a set for my wife's sled so i can see for myself. At the very least it will be easier for her to get on edge.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Hey, Yup your Polaris kit shipped out this morning. Thank you. The Cat kits is much different than the Polaris kit. In regards to how we moved the 1" forward. Cat's bulk head is a triangle. While the Polaris is a rectangle If that helps with a better visual.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Happy Groundhog Day! We have kits ready to go. Change your ride today, 34" is the way!

Cheers

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
If your not riding our kit your really missing out!
Check out Justin on instagram. Guys truly an amazing guy!

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 1.12.03 PM.png

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I don't get the moving the skis ahead either. I understand it makes the most stable platform more stable, but everyone I know sees the rider forward position a function of the rider in relation to the skis,. Doing steep downhill turns and the Doo guys cut way sharper than my Polaris already. They almost stand above their spindles (pivot point) and they turn quick. Yes, that makes them unstable and twitchy but my Polaris is already very stable??
I see moving the skis back would be a benifit for me, especailly being on a 174. (my 165 Khaos didn't need it either) Maybe the short sleds need this? Please don't think I am knocking the product only see the "needs" and "goals" differently.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Over the years we've had great success with the +forward designs. It just flat out works. Some chassises needed more some not so much. Everyone thats ridden our kits have loved what they have done for the ride.

Cheers

Allan

Premium Features