• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado OHV sticker

W
I've been riding a snow bike for the last 5 years and I always buy two OHV stickers. One for the summer and one for the winter. Since the money goes to support local trails and is fairly cheap, I don't have a problem with it. However, I keep hearing that I HAVE to buy each. I've tried looking it up and haven't found anything that mandates having each. I'm wondering if anyone on here can point out where it's mandatory to have one sticker that expires in March and one in that expires in September? Again, I don't have a problem buying two, I just want to know what the law says here in Colorado.

J
Feb 28, 2009
You just need the snowmobile tag $30.25 for over the snow vehicle. If you put wheels back on for summer you will need the $25.25 motorcycle tag it’s pretty stupid and another way for them to get money out of you by making you put a snow tag on it when you are really in compliance with a regular motorcycle tag for a full year I talked to 2 different law enforcement guys about it.

Premium Features