• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado Christmas vacation

C
Jun 7, 2016
Ionia Michigan
Driving to Colorado from Michigan the week between Christmas and New Year's plan to do some sight seeing and checking out Denver and Colorado springs and of course setting a day aside for snowmobiling lol. Now I have a 2015 switchback pro x with a 136" 1.75" track I could throw in the back of my truck then I would only have to rent 1 long track sled for the girlfriend. Definitely want to do some off trail stuff but a little limited with her. I guess for you guys that have done this before do you think it would be worth taking my own sled or just rent 2? The hole plan for this trip is to check out the area and possibly move out there. We both enjoy the out doors love snowmobiling and want to get into hiking.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

C
Jun 7, 2016
Ionia Michigan
https://coloradosledrentals.com/ I would rent 2, CSR has good deals going now just FYI... if you like id happily take you guys riding, show you around.
Yeah that's perfect I was looking at sled rental places but Have not come across CSR I'll have to give them a call. Yeah I may take you up on that offer could throw you some cash as Well then I could really get the feel for the area not get lost lol I plan on bringing my garmin Montana 600 with me but someone that knows the area would be great

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Yeah that's perfect I was looking at sled rental places but Have not come across CSR I'll have to give them a call. Yeah I may take you up on that offer could throw you some cash as Well then I could really get the feel for the area not get lost lol I plan on bringing my garmin Montana 600 with me but someone that knows the area would be great

keep the cash man! just give me a heads up when ill make sure im off those days, Just happy to help

Engine Pro 5x

Premium Member
Sep 20, 2009
KANSAS
If your going to be around Grand Lake give On The Trail Rentals a call 970-627-0171. New sleds and great people.

CSR is a good group of guys and will take care of you. They will supply u with beacon, probes, etc.... all the saftey gear you need. When i fly buddies in from michigan (my home state) and dont have any extra sleds laying around we use them. Take up Ddecker on his offer. Getting lost is very easy to do.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Dont waste your time in Colorado, no snow

Last edited:
Premium Features