• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colin Kaepernick - what a loser

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
If cops' itchy trigger fingers used tasers more & bullets less, an awful lot of this controversy would go away.

Jean-Luc, since your are an expert in strategic police priorities, how should the situation below be handled? LOL
b2b822a636c4a71fbc4da1c16e522229.gif

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
When a cop shoots someone 16 times - The cop's got some serious issues & shouldn't be a cop. Everybody flips out after mass shootings & wants to point out how someone should have seen the signs & prevented it. A cop with anger issues that results in something like this should have been screened. And if they're trained to "empty the clip" - That needs to change.

Convicted last week of 2nd degree murder. The jury found it awful hard to dismiss the dash-cam footage the defense kept claiming didn't show his perspective.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Do cops profile blacks because of the dispraportionate amount of crimes that they commit. Yes, I'm sure they do. "if black are committing the most crimes then we should pay attention to them"

Big difference between targeting and profiling. Profiling in most cases is just good police work.

While the upper statements ARE true. There is a flip side to this. When you realize how many ridiculous laws exist, pretty much every person is breaking numerous laws all day every day with no idea they are doing so. So now when the police go looking for problems in the black community (profiling). Guess what, they find it. So it just closes a problematic loop. They keep looking for trouble, so they find more, so they look for more so they find more. So now you have a criminal record. So when something stupid happens, someone without a record gets a pass, you have one, you get in trouble again. Its a viscous cycle that once your into is VERY hard to escape from.

I had a great first hand experience this summer with the police in this exact subject. All I can say is when the police want to find trouble they can always seem to stir it up. And due to the inordinate amount of laws that exist they can pretty much always catch you on a technicality on something stupid.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
While the upper statements ARE true. There is a flip side to this. When you realize how many ridiculous laws exist, pretty much every person is breaking numerous laws all day every day with no idea they are doing so. So now when the police go looking for problems in the black community (profiling). Guess what, they find it. So it just closes a problematic loop. They keep looking for trouble, so they find more, so they look for more so they find more. So now you have a criminal record. So when something stupid happens, someone without a record gets a pass, you have one, you get in trouble again. Its a viscous cycle that once your into is VERY hard to escape from.

I had a great first hand experience this summer with the police in this exact subject. All I can say is when the police want to find trouble they can always seem to stir it up. And due to the inordinate amount of laws that exist they can pretty much always catch you on a technicality on something stupid.

I imagine there is a certain degree of validity to your view.
But I still cannot fathom how anyone could think kneeling during our National Anthem helps anything. Unless they think that pissing of those that they are trying to win over is helpful.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
CBS could go off air and I wouldn’t care. Except maybe during football season, and I’m even losing interest then.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam

Attachments

• ass_clown_text_medium.jpg
    ass_clown_text_medium.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 30

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
We would simply like to see everyone that despises this country to leave. Those that threatened to leave if DJT were elected to honor their word and leave. Those that are offended by the Pledge of Allegiance to leave. Those that hate our great country so much that they cannot even stand during our great Star Spangled Banner to leave.
Just leave. Find your utopia, the land of rainbows, sunshine and unicorns. Just leave.Go to Hell for all we care. Just leave.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Would like to see one of Nike's competitors market shirts with that same flag, as if to mock Nike.
Would buy one in a heartbeat!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
I get that some people might take offense to the conferderate flag. I also get the right of people to not stand in the national anthem. But Comparing the Betsy Ross flag to a swastika is beyond stretching it. That's getting offended for the sake of getting offended. Lets just all start wearing the same white t-shirt & no name blue jeans & dollar store flip flops so that we don't risk offending anyone.

*Bit o Trivia - When the founders came to Betsy ross, they were thinking 6 pointed stars because they would be simpler to cut out. Betsy Ross told them that was silly & then proceeded to cut out a 5 pointed star with 1 snip. I've seen it done. Its pretty spiffy.

Premium Features