• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colin Kaepernick - what a loser

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
In NASCAR, Mike Helton will remind drivers when they aren't representing NASCAR in a positive light, that they need NASCAR but NASCAR does not need them.

It's time Goodell becomes a leader and makes the same sort of statement.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
What exactly is he doing to promote change? Sitting during the anthem isn't promoting anything and how exactly is it trying to do right?

The whiny biotch is just trying to get attention for himself. There is no black oppression, in fact it is going the other way. It is a display of ignorance, college indoctrination, media bias, he is pathetic...

He should move to a less oppressive country... oh wait there aren't any. What a moron.

He's donating the first $1 million he makes to support community change as well as 100% of the profits from his jersey sales.

Again, he's not being violent. What's the big deal?

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
The vidio link below is the type of person Capernick is trying to defend. You can't tell me that if this guy was out on the streets causing trouble and the cops tried to arrest him he would not put up a fight. Then imagine if they had to use force to restrain him and it was caught on tape, you would have every black person in the country saying he was such a good kid and could never believe that he would be treated that way. Capernick is basically saying the blacks are not treated equal to others and that is b.s. Every person in this country has the same opportunity, it is whether or not you want to make anything out of your life. If anything minorities have more opportunity with all the free grants and all the other crap the government gives them so they have a chance to succeed. But you guys can just keep buying into all this nonsense if you wish, it is your right. He is making millions of dollars doing something that would not even exist without the freedom we all have. https://youtu.be/t6AcLgF9LX0

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I was at a sports bar this weekend watching some football and and other sporting events and happened to noticed not one person in the place stood up faced the flag with their hand over their heart while they played the National Anthem on TV. How disrespectful is that i ask??? How dare they disrespect the men and women that have put their lives on the line and have even died so people like this can sit there with their buddy's BS'ing and drinking the devils juice. Come to think of it though ii only saw one or two of THOSE people in there. The rest must have been at the oppression rally down the street

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I was at a sports bar this weekend watching some football and and other sporting events and happened to noticed not one person in the place stood up faced the flag with their hand over their heart while they played the National Anthem on TV. How disrespectful is that i ask???

That has to be one of the dumbest things I've read in quite some time.
That would be like saying you have to poop because you watched someone eat.:face-icon-small-dis

I suppose you also shoot a load in your pants watching the neighbor's dog lick himself.

Last edited:

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Mafesto explain to me then how Kaepernick is being disrespectful by taking a knee during the singing of the national anthem and everyone else in the bar sitting down listening to the same signing of the national anthem is not being disrespectful. Is it just kneeling that is the disrespectful part? If your in a sports bar you are exempt from showing respect? Is it because the national anthem is being broadcast over the air not live?

because if a black athlete is being disrespectful for kneeling during the singing of this country's anthem while a overweight white guy, reliving his glory days of his high school football career with is his friends while listening to the broadcast of the same song is not, we may have a problem.

no!!!! the neighbors dog just makes me feel a little inadequate is all

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Good argument, but you don't win prizes WATCHING the Price is Right.

We stand for the Anthem because we were taught to show that respect.
I honestly don't know of anyone that was taught to stand for it during a TV broadcast.
Therefore if that is something that should be done, we're not abstaining through a lack of respect, rather we're abstaining through apathy or ignorance.

But again, interesting point.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I think kaepernick got just what he wanted.... Everyone to notice him!!!! I highly doubt his anthem b.s. Has anything to do with anything! I find his and many other players actions in the nfl this year very disrespectful to a place I feel proud to call home!!! I get that it's his right as an American to do stupid chit. Thank god he's doin' it from the bench!!!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Agreed you can't win by watching. I Think some of it was geared toward getting attention. Some people that no longer are in the limelight do stupid chit as jerry points out to get noticed again. I guess now the question is, What dictates the show of respect and is it all inclusive meaning that there is only one way to show it. As you mention depending on your generation you were taught that standing for the anthem and facing the flag with your hand over your heart was a show of respect of country. In reality it is just a learned response that may show solidarity but does it really show respect?. Not sure standing up for 2 minutes listening to a song shows much of anything when compared to the sacrifices that were made by the people in OUR armed forces to protect our freedoms. Just because you disagree with someones actions doesn't make them disrespectful unless of course you project your own opinion of what is or isn't being respectful onto the other person. which of course says more about you then it does about them

cascadesnowjunky

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Kennewick WA
For what it's worth my son is 11 and during his grid kids football practice this week there was a highschool girls soccer game playing a game. When the national anthem started before the game the coach had the boys stop practice take there helmets off and face the flag. This was not even anything to do with our practice it was at the stadium next to where we were practing, but it teaches our youngsters to respect our freedom. So it just blows me away how a multi million dollar pro player of any sport has the disrespect to not honor his freedom and be thankful for what he or she has. If it was not for our country's freedom there would not be professional sports. Where would they be then? With the brains half of them have they would be flipping burgers for minimum wage at a fast food restaurant.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Last edited:

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
I completely disagreed with his method of protest, but it is stupid for him to not have a job right now. He is a top 20 QB in this league in an offense tailored to his RPO 1 read strength.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Miami passes on Keapernick and instead lure Jay Cutler out of retirement....bwahhhh ha ha ha ha!

Don't get me wrong, I admire someone that stands by their convictions, but what's it gonna take before he realize that he's on the wrong side on this one?

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Miami passes on Keapernick and instead lure Jay Cutler out of retirement....bwahhhh ha ha ha ha!

Don't get me wrong, I admire someone that stands by their convictions, but what's it gonna take before he realize that he's on the wrong side on this one?

Cutler knows his system from Chicago in 15. Kaepernick should have a job right now.

Premium Features