• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CMX Roller

G
Nov 27, 2007
Up for sale is a older style CMX roller. Not sure of year but not new enough to have the cmx belt drive system. Sled had PSI 1500 engine but engine has been sold. It will come with everything but engine. I can include custom made PSI triple pipes that fit engine and work with big cat / Polaris engine. I was also told you could use two of the three on cat/Polaris big twins as well. Very nice shape , currently has new ripsaw studded track.

sled is VT!

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpg
    IMG_2445.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 182
Nov 22, 2009
Up for sale is a older style CMX roller. Not sure of year but not new enough to have the cmx belt drive system. Sled had PSI 1500 engine but engine has been sold. It will come with everything but engine. I can include custom made PSI triple pipes that fit engine and work with big cat / Polaris engine. I was also told you could use two of the three on cat/Polaris big twins as well. Very nice shape , currently has new ripsaw studded track.

sled is VT!

Old post but just checking to see if still available?

Premium Features