• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just say NO to Hate Speech!
5cedc0a37fc2b16cef33de72c98ebe28.jpg

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
You were talking CO2, so I only did CO2. I'm not wasting more of my time than that. I focus on the US because I (and many of us here) live in the US. I have no delusions of my actions changing anything in India or China. I live here, so I focus here.

I don't understand how another engineer can be so ignorant of statistics.

You dismiss humans far too easily, and totally went with an ad hominim attack instead of telling me how a 5% CO2 increase is supposed to be negligible.

I'm glad you know better than all those people working on this problem. Publish your climate paper and make your millions.

I can't believe another engineer blindly believes "statistics." A 5% CO2 increase, where? Globally? How exactly do you measure that? What about all of our urban heatsinks? Drive a few miles outside of a metro area and it can easily be 5 degrees cooler. Yet we're told a 2 degree increase will put us all under water. :face-icon-small-dis Dude it is all bull****, part of the globalist agenda that is finally being put to a ****ing halt. Go watch "The inconvenient truth" and see how idiotic all of this **** is, and how they have been switching the storyline to fit the narrative since the 60s. Wake up!

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
I can't believe another engineer blindly believes "statistics." A 5% CO2 increase, where? Globally? How exactly do you measure that? What about all of our urban heatsinks? Drive a few miles outside of a metro area and it can easily be 5 degrees cooler. Yet we're told a 2 degree increase will put us all under water. :face-icon-small-dis Dude it is all bull****, part of the globalist agenda that is finally being put to a ****ing halt. Go watch "The inconvenient truth" and see how idiotic all of this **** is, and how they have been switching the storyline to fit the narrative since the 60s. Wake up!

All questions I did ask. All questions I found answers for, all posted above for anyone willing to read something. I didn't blindly believe statistics. I researched how they came up with them.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
All questions I did ask. All questions I found answers for, all posted above for anyone willing to read something. I didn't blindly believe statistics. I researched how they came up with them.

You can find answers to whatever the hell you want, it doesn't mean they're correct. Nobody actually really understands what is going on with the earth's climate. That gigantic orange nuclear reactor dictates that ****. The less than 1% of surface area of our planet that releases carbon into the air does NOT dictate it, your slave masters just want you to think that so they can continue to enrich themselves.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
You can find answers to whatever the hell you want, it doesn't mean they're correct. Nobody actually really understands what is going on with the earth's climate. That gigantic orange nuclear reactor dictates that ****. The less than 1% of surface area of our planet that releases carbon into the air does NOT dictate it, your slave masters just want you to think that so they can continue to enrich themselves.

"I don't understand, so nobody could understand"

That's pretty arrogant, and just not true.

I have to laugh at the money argument. There's so much to be made from continuing use of fossil fuels. That's why there's so much money spent keeping people ignorant of this. Many many corporations don't want change here.

Do you believe cigarettes give you cancer? That was fought just like this is being, with attempts to discredit the scientists doing the research.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN

Diesel exhaust fluid is a glaring example of environmental regulation corruption. Our politicians completely fabricated an industry to virtue signal for the environment. In reality, it takes a **** ton of energy to produce this product, and how many million 2.5 gallon plastic containers are floating around in the ocean and landfills across the country? Not to mention all of the time, energy, and resources that have been wasted to develop it? It has bankruped many owner operators. There is 0 chance it has had a net positive effect on the environment. All it did was make a few people very very wealthy.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN

I have to laugh at the money argument. There's so much to be made from continuing use of fossil fuels. That's why there's so much money spent keeping people ignorant of this. Many many corporations don't want change here.

Do you believe cigarettes give you cancer? That was fought just like this is being, with attempts to discredit the scientists doing the research.

If they understand it, why has the narrative changed, multiple times? Of course there is money behind fossil fuels, they are the driving force behind our economy. Logistics and natural resources are a gigantic reason why we f*cking dominate the world. Good luck with that if we abandon fossil fuels. Let me guess, you think the "green new deal" is a good idea

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN

Comparing fossil fuels to smoking cigarettes. You really don't get it. Wake up!

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Wow. What makes the turbines need to be replaced, aside from the American necessity to throw away stuff & get new stuff?

Reminds me of the "cash for clunkers" program that had thousands of functional cars traded in & their engines filled with sand so that folks would buy new cars. Because obviously, the manufacturing of new a car doesn't use any greenhouse gases. To say nothing of the disposal of the piles of clunkers.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Wow. What makes the turbines need to be replaced, aside from the American necessity to throw away stuff & get new stuff?

Reminds me of the "cash for clunkers" program that had thousands of functional cars traded in & their engines filled with sand so that folks would buy new cars. Because obviously, the manufacturing of new a car doesn't use any greenhouse gases. To say nothing of the disposal of the piles of clunkers.

Yet another illustration of how the government fails miserably at everything it does where the private sector kicks azz.

Less Government, More Fun

Premium Features