• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
A little entertainment from the past and guess who's leading it ?
Eddie's passing reminded me of this .

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
A little entertainment from the past and guess who's leading it ?
Eddie's passing reminded me of this .

Not sure what this has to doo with "weather" climate change, but I guess there is a "current status" climate eh?

Every time these songs come around on my player - I just have to chuckle at the fact that the generation fussing about rock lyrics of the 80's grew up on this stuff:

Killing teacher(s) and - well ... anyone else ...:

Threatening the life of your girl:

Stalking:

And now-days, after 35-50 years, radio has removed one word from several classic rock songs. (different words - just about 1 per song)
Except two particaular words from a Ten Years After song...
However - "Who Are You" played through as usual in the last cpl days, so .... ???

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Al Gore was the instigator of banning music , he was the one that believed that everyone was going to hell if they listen to rock and roll .
You can guess how he elevated and moved onto the global warming , grunge like kurt kablam was a lovely positive outlook with the transition from rock and roll to Aids .
Yes I've noticed how they either removed a word or no longer play certain hits , rolling stones has one that comes to mind that is no longer played on the radio because it might offend a beautiful culture .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So on the news tonight they were asking people with electric heat to lower their thermostat a couple degrees because the grid is maxed out.

So what do they think will happen once there's tens of thousands of electric vehicles being charged on top of our necessity usage?

Premium Features