• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chinook pass? Gold creek?

P
Jan 29, 2019
Got a trip planned for this weekend with about 8 of my buddies. We have a cabin across from the restaurant but I’ve been watching the weather and it’s not promising. I haven’t been up yet this winter. I’m assuming we can’t ride from the cabin but maybe up higher? Anybody know what it’s like up there right now?

A
Oct 7, 2012
rode from greenwater to the snow park off of the 1900 rd (little naches snow park?) this weekend, snow was pretty hard from last weeks rain, getting some snow this week but the snow level’s going up to around 6k ft mid week and then dropping later in the week. Coverage isn’t terrible in the little naches area but could be better.

P
Jan 29, 2019
Ok, thanks for the info, last season we rode out of the little Naches snow park, it’s not too far from our cabin. As long as we can ride the road up to better snow then that will work. I just want to be able to ride haha

N
Nov 26, 2007
Chinook Pass, Wa
Right now it's Thursday afternoon, about 2:30....it has been POURING rain for 23 straight hours now....ugh....It's 41 degrees...didn't get below 38 last night....this winter sux....I'm going drinking.

A
Jan 13, 2012
Central Washington
We took a drive up Chinook Pass yesterday. It was like summer time, warm and dry. No snow until we got to Saw Mill Flats. The road is plowed up the little Naches. Enough snow to ride from the Snow Park At Kaner Flats. The road is plowed past the snow park But we didn't go up to see how far it's plowed.

The Bumping Lake road is plowed all the way to the Dam. Looks like good snow to unload and ride from there.

The snow is hard. I could walk around on top of the snow every where we stopped.

Premium Features