• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chaos Conversion Kit! Available now

Snowman.PRO.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2015
MN
16 axys pro rmk 163...
I just installed the Ice age Bomber Chaos rails on my 163 axys pro rmk. I spent the week riding buff pass during the big dump. These rails totally changed my sled, for the better. Predictable fun ski lift. Exactly what I've always wanted from my Pro Rmk silber turbo sled. I finally have built the sled I wanted. Thank you Ice age!
*Side note, I did not buy the whole kit, as I already had Raptor Kinetic series shocks, I bought Raptors Khaos conversion eyelet for the FTS. This basically makes the FTS roughly a 1/4 inch longer.

I always wanted my pro rmk to handle like my 15 SBA 144 when it came to lifting the skis, it never did until now. Sweet setup.

BigSkyRider

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 17, 2011
MT
I've been riding this kit on my 155-162 stretched RMK. The shock setup is dialed. I have not been a big fan of air shocks in the past, but these changed my mind. Huge range of adjustment. Plush ride in the chatter/whoops, easy to get on edge yet they don't bottom. The QS3's are easy to adjust, even when your skid is full of snow or ice. The rear lockout is the ticket. The Khaos configuration is super fun, way more playful and light on the front end, but when it's time to do some real climbing you just lock out the rear and go.

I've been running 153 and 155 length sleds for years. This combo keeps the playfulness of the short sled with traction when you need it. This sled is a cheater when it comes to climbing through the trees. Very happy with this setup.

Premium Features