• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Change your ride. Kits in stock. 34.5"

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Change your ride! We have kits in stock, 5+ forward 1.5" up and 34.5" wide. Go from mild to wild!

Cherrs

Allan

IMG_4511.jpeg

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
It makes the sled much more predictable. Easier to get on edge stay on edge. More balanced and gives you a tighter turning radius.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Had enough of the "spindle" chat. Its not the spindle, its where it is. Take the twitch out of the sled on edge.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
Had enough of the "spindle" chat. Its not the spindle, its where it is. Take the twitch out of the sled on edge.

I am not sure if you have seen the other threads but saying anything negative about the "spindle" is likely to get you chastised and ridiculed, as well as your business practices questioned. Just saying.

S
Feb 24, 2016
WA

Call me stupid but I cannot for the life of me figure out what that video is supposed to show. Looking the A-arms I presume this is the "improved" performance. However, myself and my 120 lb son can do that on my stock sled all day long.

Please explain. What does the video prove or demonstrate?

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Its ok, not everyone sees the benefit of our kit. Truth be told it's not for everyone. You really need to ride to see what it does. Everyone that's ridden or bought the kit, loves it.

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
I understand the concept of ya watch the Skinz Concept frontend vids for like Xm on there site or YouTube it'll give you an idea what Barcode is offering and seems at a Way more reasonable price. Man Skinz is 2k+ on price. And my Xm is Full of Skinz products.

Barcode, Do you make similar frontend for Xm?

Wildcard

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
I understand the concept of ya watch the Skinz Concept frontend vids for like Xm on there site or YouTube it'll give you an idea what Barcode is offering and seems at a Way more reasonable price. Man Skinz is 2k+ on price. And my Xm is Full of Xm products.

Barcode, Do you make similar frontend for Xm?

Wildcard

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I appreciate your kind words. Thank you. We do have a kit for the XM.

Cheers

Allan

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Could you post a video of your product actually making an improvement where it is made to work? SIDEHILL. MOUNTAINS. TREES. STEEP AND DEEP. My 8 year old son can do weak powder turns all day long on his M6000, SAME as your video. I wish people would stop selling/buying gimmicks, it just hurts the sport.

Barcode

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Sep 8, 2008
Like I posted above. It's not for everyone. No gimmick. The concepts been around for a while.

Merry Christmas

Allan

Premium Features