• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

chaincase polaris widetrak

Did you Find a solution for your problem? I just purchase a used 2010 IQ 600 Widetrak and I was researching to see if I could help you. I'm not sure if this can help but if you go to the Polaris parts online sight , it will give you an exploded view of the chain case . You might be able to figure something out just by looking at the diagram. Also, in the owners manual, on page 82 in my manual, talks about coupler lubrication on the driveshaft and that the jackshaft is all in one peace and doesn't require maintenance.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
Have you had the cover off to know how the roller/guide needs to fit?
Some have a pivot stub that the roller frame hinges on and some have guide rails that the assembly rides on as tension is applied with the bolt.

L
Dec 5, 2022
france
no, I haven't found an answer to my problem, there is indeed a pivot for the gears, but nothing to tighten the chain, it is on fixed sprockets, I think the chain is slack with wear.
I will change it if there is no other solution

thanks very much

no, I haven't found an answer to my problem, there is indeed a pivot for the gears, but nothing to tighten the chain, it is on fixed sprockets, I think the chain is slack with wear.
I will change it if there is no other solution

thanks very much
Thanks for the update. If you do anything about it , could you post it on the forum. I am interested in this in case I get the same problem down the road. Good luck.

Premium Features