• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chad and Lori Daybell

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Nope I did not call anyone. But I’m seriously thinking about calling Harris publishing and telling them how he treats paid lifetime members who post something Chris doesn’t like. And my posts from February weren’t at all mean or offensive, just asked a few simple questions. Now I don’t care , I’ve moved way beyond mean and offensive.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Sounds like Chad Daybell flat out LIED to Christopher. He (Chad) is a real piece of work! I wonder if anyone in their right mind believes all the garbage he wrote in his books??? WOW . .. so sad!!

RIGBY, Idaho — One of Chad Daybell's biggest supporters says the last few days have caused him to no longer stick up for his friend.

For months, Christopher Parrett was the only person close to Daybell or Lori Vallow Daybell willing to publicly say he knew the "real" story about what happened to JJ and Tylee.

Here is just one of the messages he posted in an online forum .

In big bold words -- "Vindicated."

Then: "Chad and Lori called me tonight and we spoke for almost a full hour."

"I am here to tell you I feel totally vindicated in standing up for Chad."

"Sue (my wife) and I now fully understand what had been going on from day one, including what's been going on with the kids and his wife Tammy's death.

Parrett went on to blame "lies that have been posted on social media and in the 'lamestream' news."

He promised "their story, in all of its detail is coming soon."

The only hint he gave is that this was a "nasty, ugly custody case...being driven by grandma."

On Thursday at their home in Rigby, Idaho -- the Parrett's tone had changed drastically.

They didn't apologize for their post, but said they feel terrible and that they had no idea the kids were dead.

They went on to say that their hearts and prayers are with the family, and they want people to know they had nothing to do with this.

When asked what story Chad Daybell had told them, they said they didn't feel comfortable sharing anything about that at this time because of the ongoing investigation.

Other than to say, "Obviously Chad lied to us."

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
I just hope the internet and power hold out long enough for me to pull down some of my sh!t talking posts before king chad and queen Lori take over.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
LMAO wonder how chad and lorie are doing now. so sad as we know how the kids are doing.
religion..............the biggest cause of pain, death , suffering and world problems. fact

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
In court today! They sure are taking their time charging them with murder! Instead they charge him with interference in an investigation of missing children.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
48 Hours -

Chilling details revealed as police investigate deaths of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan

The discovery of the Idaho siblings in backyard graves was the result of a complicated six-month investigation that unraveled a sordid tale of murder, greed and religious fanaticism .

Premium Features