• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chad and Lori Daybell

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
And Chris, if you get a chance between conjugal visits with your friend Chad, please fix my account that I PAID you for a lifetime membership. It’s been four months and nothing. Seriously bullish!t.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
chad Daybell is the head of the snake in this whole mess IMO. I hope he is forced to pay the max penalty for his crimes. Anyone that participated in those crimes also need punishment. At least 2 kids and 2 adults are dead. For that there needs to be a reckoning. To all those that got caught up in the lies in the name of spirituality, or the opportunity for money fear creates, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE. Put your pup tent and charcoal on craigs list, get a real job and MOVE ON.

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
@CATDIESELPOWER . . .
Is this what you are taking about? It is a VERY interesting story indeed!!

Vindcated01.jpg

Vindcated02.jpg
Christopher is either really really really dumb or really really really gullible .
How does vindication feel now?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Christopher, man up and give some answers. Did you know your buddy Chad buried those kids in his backyard? I know how close you two were. Did you help him? Are you still having dreams and visions?
Have your AVOW people realized what a couple azzhats you two are?
Is the money still rolling in? Are you still buying 5 new Ski Doos and a turbo mountain bike? What a sh!t show!!!!!

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Being that he (christopher) ran the AVOW / Prepper website and that he & Chad were pretty close, i can only imagine that the police have had many interviews with him. There will no doubt be a mountain of data to sort through, but that same data will likely yield some "interesting" and incriminating information about the lives of these people who appear to be a little (or more) twisted. They "prophesied" that the world will end in July, so we will see how that one goes. It either does, or it will be VERY clear a False Prophet exists (or several of them).

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Nice flip flop there Christopher. All your dreams and visions and you didn’t know Chad was a sack of Sh!t ? Now that you’re getting all this negative publicity and you are done sticking up for Chad. Shocking. I wish I could stay logged on here long enough to really rant!! Why don’t you just come out and ban me instead of whatever you’ve done to my account. And deleting my posts. And lying about it. What a clown you are. A lying, spineless, little prick

Premium Features