• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chad and Lori Daybell

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
So are you guys saying Christopher is part of this fringe cult?
If his full name is Christopher M Parrett then Id say no one needs to say he is part of it because the proof is right there.
If this is such a nasty ugly custody case wouldn't someone know where the kids are?

I dont blame Christopher for not posting here. Im sure it would just open up a can of worms for him with Harris publishing....It all does make sense now when I get PMs from him saying I noticed your activity in "so and so's" post. He dreamed about it :LOL:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Religion= mental illness

I dont agree with that at all. There are bad apples in every bushel. There is, and always will be a "fringe group" in most any religion, that will take things to the extreme. Just because these people have LDS "roots" and are "preppers" does not mean all mormons are like that. I happen to have some very good mormon friends, friends that have no belief system at all, and some all over in between. The problem with religion is when it becomes a "team sport", where people exclude, shun, excommunicate, and otherwise attempt to destroy those that are not of the same religion. Some even kill those that aren't of the same religion. We see that in the Middle East all the time . ..very sad!!

Oh . . . and, i am pretty sure the world won't end on July 22 2020, so there is, and will still be, plenty of time to do good to those around us :)

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I agree with Ditchbanger!
Religion has the whole world hating on each other and anyone that believes in the second coming is crazy too.
That man Jesus that was put on a cross is long dead and dead people don’t come back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
You guys should watch the south park where they have a world without religion. Religion or not there will still be hate for people that are different than you.
There will always be an excuse, for some, to war or at least disagree. People are tribal by nature

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
You guys should watch the south park where they have a world without religion. Religion or not there will still be hate for people that are different than you.

South Park is definitely known for their accurate representation of hypothetical societies.

Many of us do just fine without religion.

Giving anyone a divine purpose for doing anything is dangerous and corruptible. That's not saying people won't find reasons to do what they want, it's just acknowledging one danger.

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
I agree with Ditchbanger!
Religion has the whole world hating on each other and anyone that believes in the second coming is crazy too.
That man Jesus that was put on a cross is long dead and dead people don’t come back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s what is so different about Jesus. He did come back. Because he is also God. There’s more ancient records of this happening than any other person that ever lived on the earth.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Here is more from the article in the East Idaho News.
The part in italics (excerpt from court documents) is a pretty good indicator of some serious mental issues. I hope she gets some help and the kids are found safe.

Entire article
www.eastidahonews.com/2020/02/a-look-at-the-religious-circle-surrounding-chad-and-lori-daybell

Lori Daybell’s mission

Lori’s beliefs are described in divorce documents filed by her former husband Charles Vallow several months before he was killed by Lori Daybell’s brother, Alex Cox.

The following is an excerpt from court documents filed by Charles Vallow’s attorney on Feb. 15, 2019, as reported by KSTU:

Mother (Lori Vallow) has recently become infatuated, at times obsessive, about near-death experiences and spiritual visions. Mother has told Father (Charles Vallow) that she is sealed (eternally married) to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life. Mother also believes that she was married to James the Just in a past life and also lived as Mary French in the 1800s, who was Joseph Smith Jr.’s natural grandmother. Mother also informed Father that she is a translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium. Mother believes that she is receiving spiritual revelations and visions to help her gather and prepare those chosen to live in the New Jerusalem after the Great War as prophesied in the book of Revelations.

On January 29, 2019, during a phone conversation between the parties and after their physical separation, Mother informed Father that she was a God assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020 and that if Father got in her way of her mission, she would murder him.

The 144,000 people referenced in the documents are drawn from the Book of Revelation in the Bible. Latter-day Saints believe the 144,000 are high priests who will “administer the everlasting gospel” to the world in the last days, according to the church's doctrine and covenants.

April Raymond, a longtime friend of Lori from Kauai, said that after Lori met Chad, she came to her and said she was helping to gather the 144,000.

“The basis seemed to be preparing for the end of times, and they believed that they were part of the 144,000,” Raymond said on Dateline. “They (believed) they were here to gather the other members to join them … she told me she was there because I was one of 144,000, and she was there to gather me and I just said, ‘I think I’m not, I’m just not … I know that I’m not one of those people.'”

Jessica said a number of people in the group she was in, also said they were among the 144,000.

B
Christopher can't truly believe this or he would not be wanting to snow check 5 turbo skidoos.

Unless the new skidoo turbo is the mothership and the first 144,000 lucky fellers get to ride off into the heavens. I guess when the snow checks show up in the June and the snow starts dumping we should all worry. Me I'll ride my mountain cat straight though hell like usual.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
I had same thought about the 5 new Ski Doo’s. I don’t think Christopher believes it, I think he profits from it. Profits a LOT apparently!! Enough for 5 new turbo Doos.
Christopher can't truly believe this or he would not be wanting to snow check 5 turbo skidoos.

Unless the new skidoo turbo is the mothership and the first 144,000 lucky fellers get to ride off into the heavens. I guess when the snow checks show up in the June and the snow starts dumping we should all worry. Me I'll ride my mountain cat straight though hell like usual.
[/Q

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
New video on East Idaho News of brother Chad playing grab ass with Lori at storage unit. Two weeks BEFORE Chad’s wife died. You still feeling “ totally vindicated “ Christopher?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Lots of folks speculating and making theories here lately. Christopher Parrett‘s name is brought up in a lot of these. I don’t necessarily believe all of it, because at this point it is just theories and speculation. I do wonder why Christopher won’t reply and give his views. Harris Publishing can’t like this kind of attention?
Also, for the record, I don’t believe Christopher was involved in anything sinister with the kids, like people are referring to in these comments on East Idaho News. I do think he associates with nut jobs and has figured out a way to make $$$ off of scared, easily swayed, gullible people.

Premium Features