• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chad and Lori Daybell

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Is anyone following this story about the Daybell’s? If so what are your thoughts?
Whether I read it or the explaining on TV it gets confusing because of cousins, ex-husbands, ex-boyfriends, they're all interrelated and killing each other or abducting each other's kids. Overall she's a psychotic mess.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
If anybody is interested in a very interesting story, go to East Idaho News and read “ A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell”. It’s a bit long but some very interesting things are in the story. Check it out.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Yup, a co-worker is a neighbor of a Daybell family member. Full tilt loon. Not looking good for the innocent kids involved.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
If anybody is interested in a very interesting story, go to East Idaho News and read “ A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell”. It’s a bit long but some very interesting things are in the story. Check it out.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
My thoughts are that they are both responsible for the deaths of their spouse. Sadly I suspect it will soon come out that they are also responsible for the deaths of their children. I don’t think it will be long before they turn on each other and the truth comes out.

gonehuntnpowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2008
Eastern Idaho
It’s really easy. Bring the kids in if they are ok. Much of the narrative in support of them is based on a custody battle and some looming doomsday. If they are right i’m going wish I bought kingsford and a pup tent rather than my 850. I am not an FBI agent, but IMO if she could produce the kids she she would get out of her orange jumpsuit and back in her swimming suit. The motivation for all this is much more simple. Money and sex. I hope for the kids sake I am wrong. If I am I will post an apology to all who supported them on this site.

Her maiden name isn’t Clinton by chance????

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Sounds like the good folks at AVOW are backing Chad. Would be nice to get an official response from them (AVOW) on this thread.

J
Mar 8, 2019
It’s really easy. Bring the kids in if they are ok. Much of the narrative in support of them is based on a custody battle and some looming doomsday. If they are right i’m going wish I bought kingsford and a pup tent rather than my 850. I am not an FBI agent, but IMO if she could produce the kids she she would get out of her orange jumpsuit and back in her swimming suit. The motivation for all this is much more simple. Money and sex. I hope for the kids sake I am wrong. If I am I will post an apology to all who supported them on this site.

Her maiden name isn’t Clinton by chance????

aren’t money and sex the motivation for most things? All joking aside situations like this are a good argument for cruel and unusual punishment in my opinion.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
I dont expect a reply though, probably more like I’ll get banned and my $10,000 tent order will be canceled!!

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Well?? Come on Christopher tell us what’s up. Why do you support Chad Daybell and why do you feel “totally vindicated” in standing up for Chad?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
And why do I need a tent and a boatload of charcoal briquette? Even without power and water wouldn’t your house be easier to stay in and offer more shelter? And is Lori really a goddess? And why is Chad such a big, dumb, lumpey looking Bastage?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
I’m not gonna get a reply cause Christopher is obviously under control of the goddess Lori, and the prophet, Brother Chad.
Anyone who hasn’t checked out Christopher’s site AVOW, another voice of warning, should really check it out. Very interesting ideas. Of course you can’t get ALL the info because it’s a pay me website ( SHOCKER!!)

Premium Features