• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl's 975 bb 210HP - Polaris IQ 900 166" w/n20 (quick sell 2 buy s/c 4stroke) $5900

Carl's 975 bb 210HP - Polaris IQ 900 166" w/n20 (quick sell 2 buy s/c 4stroke) $5900

05 IQ POLARIS RMK 900 166" W/CARLS CYCLE 975 BB KIT
1643 original miles - 975 kit installed @ 600miles.
Updates Completed
Estimated Sled weight: 490lbs with aftermarkets and diet, hood weighs 6lbs now, pipe/can -20lbs, airbox -10lbs, plus additional oem loss
Over 14k Build!
Crank bearing update when 975 installed
Ran 2 belts in past two years - 1080's
New hyfax - Installed begining of season
New intake boots - When V-III's replaced @ start of season
Not one broke or cracked part - if it broke i replaced it, very clean machine!

-Mods-
180 HP 975 Big Bore: 30hp Boss Noss - Just installed last week (210hp on the button)
166 x 2.4 track
FOX Reservoir Rear shock w/Fox Float Front Skid - revalved this spring
8" Billet 2-Wheel Mountain Kit
SLP Pipe/Can
Tricity Performance Airbox w/dual induction setup (pulls from front bellypan; inside belly pan from shock towers & under rear bellypan)
5 SLP disc Vents for dual induction air box - no bogging w/max air flow all the time!
Radiator Delete Kit
Tri City Aluminum Clutch Cover
Goldfinger Lefty
Holtz Scratchers
SLP torq Arm
SLP push arm
High-Strength Recoil Rope - w/bottom bolt left out to enable rope replacement in future w/out pulling motor mounts
SLP - (SLT) Straight Line Tracking Ski's -black w/blue loops
2-Cool Side Panel Vents w/custom 975 logo's and clutch side prefilter - installed last year
2-Cool Pillow Vents - installed last year
F-Bomb Racing Snoweliminators - installed last year
Custom 6" flyscreen - installed two weeks ago
3" Bar Riser
BOSS TFI Controller - installed last year
V-Force III REEDs - replaced this season
Hole Shot Black Float Plate
MTN Fit - Headlight Delete Kit (shaved 7lbs)
Xteme Toyz Custom Made Hood Vent Kit - lifetime warranty/replacement goes with sled! (lost one boondocking and they replaced it)
EXTRAS: OEM Polaris Cover, xtra clutch spring, Gallon of Redline Oil and anything else i have in the garage.

Selling 2 Go Supercharged 4-Stroke Period:
Hopefully wont regret it, cause believe me when I say this sled is dialed and pulls like a freight train. Smokes most any 2-stroke mods out there w/out N20 be insane with it! Basically got N20 for steep long pulls in elevation-all ready to go just need to fill bottle. Sled loves the powder and will amaze you I promise. I have blown 2 belts in two years and the one this year was due to making a long climb while jumping a gap in the climb. Blew the belt upon landing @ WOT. (my fault, didnt see the gap til 2-late?) No Vibration like most other 900's and believe me I've rode them.

30% race fuel mix above 5k. 50% mix below 5k.
Always had Redline Synthetic Run through it.
Always been warmed up to 100-degrees at initial start-up and then heat soaked while i get geared up. Also warmed to 100 before it moves out riding period.

So here's the Down Low: As you have probably figured out by now I am very particular and this sled shows it in its appearance, clean-ness, and performace! I polish, wax sled, clean clutches every ride, etc....

----$5750----Located in North Idaho!

I probably missed something and have lots of pics so if your seriously interested in buying please PM ME!

:clock:Thanks and need to sell asap to make a deal on a sc/fourstroke so PM me!:rolleyes:

975sale.jpg 975sale2.jpg 975 sale3.jpg 975sale4.jpg Winter 020.jpg Winter 011.jpg Winter 006.jpg

Last edited:
This Sled Rips!

So guys with the pm's thanks!

This sled flat rips and thats all i can say. If you want to be the one at the top of the hill and the one giving the guys on the t-sleds to notice a non "t" getting marks too, then here it is. Putting out 210hp w/n20 and 180 w/out you are in the numbers of some turbo'd sleds!

With a non-t'sled you'll be on top always. Last year i ran with some friends up the Roman Nose and was climbing out of the first lake in bottomless powder. Ended up sticking it once way above anyones marks and shoveled for a half hour while two polaris 800's, Rev 800, and a 162 M1000 with aftermarkets tried to get to me. Finally like i say bout a half hour later my buddy on the M1000 packed a trail and got under me close enough to get to me and help. Thats the only downside to having a sled that outpulls most of them, 800's couldnt even make it 2/3's the way to me. . .

This sled is a gas and go sled, never been towed, never had any mechanical issues, not a belt eater (1 every 600 miles or so, thats not trail miles either) Really a very reliable power house. Best thing is its already built saving you $thousands of dollars, basically still new w/1600miles, and clutches dialed in to rip.

thanks, pm me offers

Last edited:
J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
you goin apex or nytro bucky? TTT for a good runnin sled at a good price. when you get your new 4 stroker you'll have to come run it against mine!

Premium Features