• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Canadian truckers - police taking spare gas

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Canada ? if you fold now your done! Call their bluff! If you stand together they will fold. If nothing else do a nation wide no work protest. You can make the nation stand still, and that will ruffle some feathers!

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is that reporter that's been documenting the illegal immigrants into Canada on a back road by taxis

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
Well I hope all the US citizens here are supporting our truckers convoy to Washington DC that starts tomorrow. Stand for something or bow for the rest of your life!

Last edited:

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
We'll they DC has fencing up, White House requested the National Guard again and with Homeland Security changes the last few days. You can bet they will label the Peoples Convoy a terrorist group and smash it calling it another Jan 6th part 2.

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
I watch this Canadian later from time to time. Watching him live and parliament. Disgusting that this is going this far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Canada is no different than China as far as the way the government now has control over the people , the dictator did say how envious he was of China .

Premium Features