Official Contest Rules: CAN YOU RIDE? Magazine Test Rider
1. To enter, complete the subscription form or mail in an entry form (3x5 card) with your name, address, phone number and email and drop in the mail to Can You Ride? Magazine Test Rider, 360 B Street, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402. No mechanically reproduced or computer generated entries allowed. Each entry form must be mailed separately. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, damaged, postage due or misdirected entries. Subscribers to SnoWest Magazine will automatically be entered into the contest. There will be two additional locations you can complete the entry form - The Intermountain Snowmobile Show (October 22 & 23, 2010) and the Idaho Snowmobile Show (November 19 & 20, 2010).
2. The contest will be conducted August 23 through December 31, 2010. Deadline for entries is December 31, 2010. Selected winners will be notified by mail or email. Correct information is critical in order to reach winners. SnoWest Magazine's decisions concerning all matters related to this contest are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
3. We will choose three (3) winners to become one of our test riders.
4. Each winner must be willing to travel to an arranged western location to ride the 2011 snowmobiles sometime in January 2011. Winner must have own riding gear and sign a waiver of liability. Winner must be prepared to have a great time, climb mountains, float through deep powder snow and spend a great day riding with SnoWest publisher Steve Janes. Winner releases SnoWest from any liability arising out of participation in this Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize.
5. You must be 18 years of age or older to win. You must be capable to participate in the sport of snowmobiling in mountain conditions. No purchase necessary.
6. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of the SnoWest Magazine its families, agents and representatives.
7. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. If contest winner cannot be make the date specified, then trip will be forfeited. Contest is void where prohibited by law.
8. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither the SnoWest Magazine, its agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of the prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
9. Winners authorize the use, without additional compensation of his/her name and/or photograph, to be used in upcoming issues of SnoWest Magazine and/or the website.