• I am getting worn out moving your "For sale" threads, including loosely veiled sales pitches for "How much is it worth) or Wanted to buy to the swapmeet.

I will no longer be moving them for you as I have been in the past.

Some days are 20 per day.

If I see it, it will get deleted.

I try to help you...please try to help me.

Thanks.
  • I've received emails and PM's asking me about "Group Buys" and promotions.

A Group Buy here on SnoWestOnline.com would be a situation where a normal member (non vendor or mfg) personally collects orders from other members. That member then uses those orders to negotiate a better price with the Vendor/Mfg for HIS/HER "Group" of buyers.

Here is an example of a viable "Group Buy"

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269222

A promotion that has the words "Group Buy" in the title is still a promotion, and from the rules that were handed down to me by Harris Publications is that non-advertisers cannot run promotions or open sales programs on the forums outside of the swapmeet.

If a members wants to become a group buy manager, maintain a thread and collect the funds and negotiate a group buy... as a member, you are welcome to do that as long as you are not attached to the business of the vendor or Mfg.

If you are a vendor/MFG and you want to offer an EXCLUSIVE "SnoWestOnline ONLY" promotion that is exclusive to snowest readers, please contact me and you'll be able to put it up in the Polaris forums.

Also, before any vendors/mfgs get all "riled up" over this know that the moderators are strictly volunteers and do not receive a dime from any advertising $$ spent on this site.

As ALWAYS, since DAY ONE of me becoming a moderator, I have pioneered, supported and encouraged vendors and mfgs in getting the word out to our readers with "New Product Announcements.

Have a great season.

From this point on, all vendors/mfg's promoting Pre-Season tiered sales programs, in the Polaris Forums, that are not paid advertisers will be appropriately moved to the swapmeet section of the forums.

MH

Can I add a e start gear to a normal primary clutch

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Long story short I got screwed over on a trade and ended up without the proper primary clutch with a gear on the back for electric start

Has anyone added an electric start ring gear to the back of their non electric start primary clutch? Looking on the back it looks like there is holes for the gear but they were filled in in the factory to screw us over and make us have to buy a complete new clutch from them. Drilling and tapping an option or am I asking for trouble?

Sled a 2013 Pro Rmk

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I think you're in trouble. That would be one heck of a balance after ring gear mounting.

I've been looking for ES for momma and been very picky, thinking I might have to bite the bullet and purchase kit from dealer.

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
I have a complete kit for sale, less battery. It came off my 2015 after one year of use. It comes with the clutch too. Shipping from Canada costs a bit more but with the currency exchange rate it would be worth it.

$520 CDN, would be $395 USD
Thanks but I already have the kit, just got screwed over by a guy and ended up without the clutch. Im in Canada as well if youd be willing to sell just the clutch?

Teth-Air

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Thanks but I already have the kit, just got screwed over by a guy and ended up without the clutch. Im in Canada as well if youd be willing to sell just the clutch?

Kit is sold, thanks Snowest. I might be able to find you a new clutch if you are interested? If so PM or email me.

Chris

chris@specified.ca

Last edited:
Premium Features