• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Burned out or excited?

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Well I was kinda not very excited for the upcoming season. But we got the sled deck on snogrl (1 Ton dodge) and low and behold it hit me!! Ok I am ready to get the sleds out of the trailer and do some work on them!! Who is burned out (not ready) or excited for the snow??
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 1,052
W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
Getting excited...... Going to pick up my new sled this week. Then to WY for a supercharger >Holy Crap< in a few weeks!
Doing my long distance snow dance every chance I get :face-icon-small-ton

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Is this a joke? It's snowest. I envision everyone on here putting on their helmets and spraying themselves down with ice water from Mid June until the first snow flies!!

Skiff of snow on top of the mountains this morning!

D
Mar 19, 2015
U.P. of MI
Im burned out on spending my ENTIRE summer remodeling my new house after work, on weekends, and vacation time. . . . and I still have a few weeks before we can move in. . . . and I still have to do the basement and outside (re-side, roof, rebuild porch & deck, etc).

On the otherhand, I am really excited about putting down the hammer, and putting down the hammer on my sled.

Premium Features